Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Wednesday 4-3-13 - Broken
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
It sucks working in IT and not having good computers and equipment at home.
Joe Wrote:It sucks working in IT and not having good computers and equipment at home.
whats wrong with your home computers
Joe Wrote:It sucks working in IT and not having good computers and equipment at home.
Start stealing shit.
Derick Wrote:
whats wrong with your home computers

Old desktops and laptops and I need to buy a server. I need something that supports virtualization so I can run many servers on one piece of hardware. That way I could separate my test lab from the servers that run this site. It's painful to login to the desktops of these servers and try to do anything.
Brian Wrote:
Start stealing shit.

Customers generally know when a few thousand dollars walks out the door.
Joe Wrote:
Brian Wrote:
Start stealing shit.

tell them its broken and they need a new one
Derick Wrote:
Joe Wrote:
Brian Wrote:
Start stealing shit.

tell them its broken and they need a new one

Well if a customer wants to get rid of anything it winds up going to my company so they can use it. I rarely ever get to take anything home. All assets at our clients are pretty well documented.
They do say Asians are the most racist peoples...

[Image: d3a084.jpeg]
Confusedhock:
Pete Nice Wrote:They do say Asians are the most racist peoples...

But she loves the frogs.
She probably doesn't speak english and doesn't even know what she's wearing. She's also holding a camera which is a great stereotype
4 women that worked at the bank here did an inside job, and stole 80,000 dollars. This was about 3 yeasr ago. I guess the detectives have finally cracked the case. and made some arrests. I knew one of the chicks very well. She's hot. I don't know about the other ones, if they are hot or not. Going to do some facebook stalking right now.
they spelled honky wrong.
Joe Wrote:She probably doesn't speak english and doesn't even know what she's wearing. She's also holding a camera which is a great stereotype

Haha.
She probably thinks it says things like "love" and "courage".
Like dumb people here with those asian tattoos.
:happy:
I won a coffee.

Then when I took this picture, my phone told me I took a picture of a Tim Hortons logo.
If I didn't know that already, it would have been pretty cool.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5