Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Friday 3/22/2013 - @#ck snow
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
Pete Nice Wrote:So you guys in Michigan make fun of Ohio for being dumb. We also do here in PA. I wonder if the people in Indiana, Kentucky and West Virginia do also?

If so, a pattern like that usually means it is true.....

Even people in West Virginia have to know that they're better then Ohio.
Pete Nice Wrote:
beckster Wrote:
Derick Wrote:[smiley]what the fuck did he just say[/smiley]

The shit he had coming up on the main page was getting taken over by spam, so he changed it.

So you guys in Michigan make fun of Ohio for being dumb. We also do here in PA. I wonder if the people in Indiana, Kentucky and West Virginia do also?

People around here who like Ohio State tend to get their asses beat. It's hard to like incredibly stupid people.
Meow Chicka Meow Meow

[Image: e42cd0.png]
Chip Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:So you guys in Michigan make fun of Ohio for being dumb. We also do here in PA. I wonder if the people in Indiana, Kentucky and West Virginia do also?

Three of my best friends live in Ohio, but they are not natives, they moved there b/c of work. Two are from PA originally and one from CT.
Pete Nice Wrote:
Chip Wrote:

Three of my best friends live in Ohio, but they are not natives, they moved there b/c of work. Two are from PA originally and one from CT.

I had one friend who moved to the Cleveland area for work.
But he made it out of there and is now down in Georgia.
[Image: self+control.gif]
They just hit it on the head on the show, with this chick.

I want long hair on my wife. Once a woman gives up and gets a short haircut, it is over. I have never seen a woman who looks better with short hair than she does with long hair.

I know it is easier to maintain short hair, but woman the fuck up and keep that shit AT LEAST an inch past your shoulders. It should actually be law.
Another truck driver stating the obvious on Twitter:

Quote: Manuel Segura ‏@imanny559 17m

@CovinoandRich Im 27yrs, my wifes 25yrs i got with her when i was 20/18 got married in 2009; im a truck driver now since 2007
Pete Nice Wrote:They just hit it on the head on the show, with this chick.

I want long hair on my wife. Once a woman gives up and gets a short haircut, it is over. I have never seen a woman who looks better with short hair than she does with long hair.

I know it is easier to maintain short hair, but woman the fuck up and keep that shit AT LEAST an inch past your shoulders. It should actually be law.

Yes, short hair on women sucks. It never beats long hair.

I'm also down with the 7 year age thing.

I cut my hair to my shoulders once. That was the shortest I have ever gone and I absolutely hated it. My hair is pretty easy to maintain, it just takes forever to wash it.
Joe Wrote:

max age difference? I do not agree at all. I say whatever is legal works.
Pete Nice Wrote:
Joe Wrote:

No there is no limit. If she's legal it's game. I've done up to 11 years younger. Things have always worked out best with the 5-8 year range for me though.
Pete Nice Wrote:max age difference? I do not agree at all. I say whatever is legal works.

What's the difference between you and your wife?
Joe Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:
Joe Wrote:

No there is no limit. If she's legal it's game. I've done up to 11 years younger. Things have always worked out best with the 5-8 year range for me though.

I was 32 when I met my wife. She was 20. I do not think, at that age, that the difference much at all.
20 was definitely the target age when I was 30. I could see that being the same when I was 32 had things been different for me. When I hit 31 I was ready to settle down and have a family. 6 years later.... Still tryin'!
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5