Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Monday - 3/18/2013 - Happy Birthday Brian
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
[youtube]AFOXCfoKO1k[/youtube]
Morning all
NussieT Wrote:What did you buy this weekend??

I bought Wreck-it Ralph, Chinese food and groceries.
Groceries and a case of wine.
Brian Wrote:
NussieT Wrote:This weekend I was asked to represent my gym along with 9 other ladies in the Mud Hero Race just outside the town I grew up in this summer. I'm so excited!!!!
Does it involve mud wrestling?
Congrats T! If there is mud wrestling I might just drive up to watch that part of the event.
NussieT Wrote:This weekend I was asked to represent my gym along with 9 other ladies in the Mud Hero Race just outside the town I grew up in this summer. I'm so excited!!!!

Do they wear clothes?
JDubb Wrote:
Brian Wrote:
Does it involve mud wrestling?
Congrats T! If there is mud wrestling I might just drive up to watch that part of the event.

:high5: Road Trip!
JDubb Wrote:

A case? Damn, you're hardcore.
Joe Wrote:

Do they wear clothes?

From the pictures I can see online most wear shorts and a white tank top.
NussieT Wrote:
Joe Wrote:

Do they wear clothes?

From the pictures I can see online most wear shorts and a white tank top.
booooobies
Joe Wrote:
JDubb Wrote:

A case? Damn, you're hardcore.
I bought a half case of a Spanish Priorat that is OUTSTANDING for $20. I could drink this wine every day.
JDubb Wrote:I bought a half case of a Spanish Priorat that is OUTSTANDING for $20. I could drink this wine every day.

I have no knowledge of wines outside of PA. Maybe when they privatize the wine stores they'll bring in knowledgeable people.
Happy Birthday Brian!!!
Chip Wrote:Hulk Hogan singing happy birthday to Brian...

[Image: ibuxueWIeQa5vT.gif]

Happ birthday!

WTF! :roflmao: :roflmao:

I bought birthday gifts, stuff to make an awesome cake, and took 5 little monsters.. girls... to a local college that has a mini water park. Then we bought a bunch of food for people to come over to watch the ppv on Saturday.

One thing, Jim's daughter was an ungrateful brat this weekend. I was really disappointed with her. But my older niece scored huge gold stars next to her name. Out of all of the kids, she was the only one who would help me out around the house.

Cool!!
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5