Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Jay Thomas vs Michael Billy
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Someone was going to post this sooner or later.
Molester style touch little boy gay = Jay Thomas
Twinkie in the butt gay = Micheal Billy
If Micheal Billy was blowing Jay Thomas who would be more gay?
the keifer Wrote:If Micheal Billy was blowing Jay Thomas who would be more gay?
What is this a test? These questions are getting tough.
Brian in NY Wrote:
the keifer Wrote:If Micheal Billy was blowing Jay Thomas who would be more gay?
What is this a test? These questions are getting tough.
Not really I felt like dissing them both.
Technically, Jay would only be gay if he pushed back!
Hey Stars Too, I DONT need a gay friend!
The fucked up thing is now with my work schedule the only things I get to hear are the Me and Vinnie show and the Jay Thomas replay. It's like a shit sandwich with no filling. My standards have been lowered and I find myself not changing the channel either.
Joe In PA Wrote:The fucked up thing is now with my work schedule the only things I get to hear are the Me and Vinnie show and the Jay Thomas replay. It's like a shit sandwich with no filling. My standards have been lowered and I find myself not changing the channel either.
That really sucks. Talk about kicking a man when he's down.
Joe In PA Wrote:The fucked up thing is now with my work schedule the only things I get to hear are the Me and Vinnie show and the Jay Thomas replay. It's like a shit sandwich with no filling. My standards have been lowered and I find myself not changing the channel either.
Swoot man. I only listen to Starz too because of C&R. 108 wouldn't be in my presets if they weren't on there. Other than that I'm either listening to the Howard channels or Virus 197 for O&A. Maxim radio as a channel had it goin' on though. That was a channel that I could have kept on all day no matter what was on. I will miss the manertainment reports with Stretch.

It's time for you to take advantage of those handy buttons to scroll through channels...