Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Monday 3/4/13 - Turtle skeet
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
this buzzer beater was awesome, its a local high school by me
<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://espn.go.com/new-york/story/_/id/9010873/new-rochelle-wins-playoff-wacky-buzzer-beater">http://espn.go.com/new-york/story/_/id/ ... zer-beater</a><!-- m -->
Chip Wrote:
beckster Wrote:I get restless too. I would rather sit down in the evening and watch a movie than waste the day away. I would feel too guilty that I didn't do anything constructive as well.

The exception would be if it's just one of those shitty days where the weather is complete crap and I am not feeling good.

See, I'm thrilled when I finally have a couple hours where I don't have to do anything constructive.

I wish I had a day where there was nothing that needed to be done, but it a never-ending vicious circle that I am stuck in. Both Jim and his daughter tend to be rather lazy and unwilling to help around the house. Of course, when they do help it always seems to make more work for me. They don't know how to do laundry and they suck at putting it away. She will hide her clean clothes under her bed or just throw them back in the hamper to avoid having to put them away.

I also have little projects, like my scrapbooking that I am trying to get caught up on.
What up?
MattInMinnesota Wrote:What up?

Not much. What's shakin?
I need to go buy a birthday card for my niece, but I don't feel like going anywhere yet.
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:I need to go buy a birthday card for my niece, but I don't feel like going anywhere yet.

You could always watch a movie if you don't want to do anything.
:poke:
Chip Wrote:
beckster Wrote:I need to go buy a birthday card for my niece, but I don't feel like going anywhere yet.

Har Har.. I 'm doing laundry currently.
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:
Chip Wrote:
beckster Wrote:I need to go buy a birthday card for my niece, but I don't feel like going anywhere yet.

Har Har.. I 'm doing laundry currently.

Haha.
I couldn't help it.
My therapy was cancelled. Now I'm back at work. If I go get raging drunk now, and get in trouble, can I blame it on them for not therapying me today?
LeNeve Wrote:My therapy was cancelled. Now I'm back at work. If I go get raging drunk now, and get in trouble, can I blame it on them for not therapying me today?

Yes. You can.
Chip Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:My therapy was cancelled. Now I'm back at work. If I go get raging drunk now, and get in trouble, can I blame it on them for not therapying me today?

Yes. You can.

fuckin A . I have a bottle of patron right here in my tool box. lets get this shit started then.

They would just tack on more therapy time for ya.
Chip Wrote:
beckster Wrote:Har Har.. I 'm doing laundry currently.

Haha.
I couldn't help it.

I know... I probably would have done the same thing. :wink:
Chip Wrote:

Yes. You can.
:whomo:
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5