Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Friday - 3/1/13 - It's March!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
and it's madness.
5 paydays this month.
the webmaster is out in full force on the Ford message boards this morning.
March or die.

[youtube]U7Ml9IvpED8[/youtube]
what a gross looking dude.
cool. I only work 2 saturdays this month.
LeNeve Wrote:what a gross looking dude.

He even sounds like he looks gross.
Does horse meat kill you or something?
Why are people freaking out about it?
March is probaly one of my favorite months. I enjoy it. daylight savings next weekend. weather is getting nicer. vernal equinox, St. Patricks day. Even Easter this year.
Chip Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:what a gross looking dude.

He even sounds like he looks gross.
:roflmao: yeah
Chip Wrote:Does horse meat kill you or something?

I was wondering the same thing. I don't get it. I mean, I'm not going to the store and buying any, but if it came down to needing to eat, I wouldn't think twice.
oh my god, thats sick! they are selling horse meat. yuck!
hey, lets go to mcdonalds and get some chicken nuggets
LeNeve Wrote:
Chip Wrote:Does horse meat kill you or something?

I was wondering the same thing. I don't get it. I mean, I'm not going to the store and buying any, but if it came down to needing to eat, I wouldn't think twice.

Is it because people like horses?
And think they're better then all the ugly animals, and don't think they deserve to be eaten?

I couldn't find the audio, but here's an old bit from Dennis Leary...

Dennis Leary: My fluffy little dog.. He's so cute- There's the problem. We only want to save the cute animals, don't we? Yeah. Why don't we just have animal auditions. Line 'em up one by one and interview them individually.

Dennis: What are you?

Otter: I'm an otter.

Dennis: And what do you do?

Otter: I swim around on my back and do cute little human things with my hands.

Dennis: You're free to go. And what are you?

Cow: I'm a cow.

Denis: Get in the fucking truck, ok pal!

Cow: But I'm an animal.

Dennis: You're a baseball glove! Get on that truck!

Cow: I'm an animal, I have rights!

Dennis: (pointing at leather jacket) Yeah, here's yer fucking cousin, get on the fucking truck, pal!
LeNeve Wrote:March is probaly one of my favorite months. I enjoy it. daylight savings next weekend. weather is getting nicer. vernal equinox, St. Patricks day. Even Easter this year.
I always loved June. The weather is nice, my birthday and its the last month of school before Summer Break
NussieT Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:March is probaly one of my favorite months. I enjoy it. daylight savings next weekend. weather is getting nicer. vernal equinox, St. Patricks day. Even Easter this year.
I always loved June. The weather is nice, my birthday and its the last month of school before Summer Break
Still heading south this weekend?
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6