Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Josh in Weinerpeg kcuf-Marry-Kill the show members?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
If Josh in Winnipeg had to choose a kcuf-marry-kill of the 3 show members, which would be which.

I say he would:

kcuf Rich

marry Spot

kill Covino
JIW would:

kcuf Rich

marry Spot

kill Covino
Damn, I have to agree
those are mine too Wtf
cuff Spot (he seems to like em with a little extra)
marry rich (I'm sure that is every girls dream)
kill covino (out of jealosy)

all that said, I'm sure he would kill all three like any obsessed fan would.
Mine too.
I also agree.
lol Does anyone notice his signature lately on TOMB? If you look closely at the bottom, it says "DBN is full of haters" but it's so small that you would miss it if you aren't looking. I guess it's his passive aggressive form of protest?
ap bikini team Wrote:lol Does anyone notice his signature lately on TOMB? If you look closely at the bottom, it says "DBN is full of haters" but it's so small that you would miss it if you aren't looking. I guess it's his passive aggressive form of protest?

Or he is just a huge douchbag.
ap bikini team Wrote:lol Does anyone notice his signature lately on TOMB? If you look closely at the bottom, it says "DBN is full of haters" but it's so small that you would miss it if you aren't looking. I guess it's his passive aggressive form of protest?
I noticed that after they talked about the subliminal messages that day.

That lil fucker has issues. If he would have just dropped it like he should have, there wouldn't be a problem. He's such a little bitch.