Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Monday 02/25 -
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
Good morning bro-mo's!!!

Bringing something back... What'd you buy this weekend?

I bought a few shirts on clearance and a bunch of crap for the kids.
nothing
Nothing but fuel and food.
This weekend my gym announced they were expanding although I am happy they are able to do so but not happy they are cutting classes and changing the times of classes so my options are to drive the extra 20kms for the later classes or not go at all
NussieT Wrote:Nothing but fuel and food.
At lease you didn't have to choose between the two...gas is so fricking expensive.
JDubb Wrote:
NussieT Wrote:Nothing but fuel and food.
At lease you didn't have to choose between the two...gas is so fricking expensive.
Nov-Apr we drop $4700/month on fuel May-Oct $5500-15000/month depending on how much we work the trucks and equip.
JDubb Wrote:Good morning bro-mo's!!!

I bought a TechNet Subscription and a case of Nugget Nectar.
Groceries
I need to go food shopping. I don't have food for lunch with me today.
Joe Wrote:I need to go food shopping. I don't have food for lunch with me today.
I need to drive into the city where I am not going to pay $5 dollars more for the same tub of margarine
NussieT Wrote:
Joe Wrote:I need to go food shopping. I don't have food for lunch with me today.
I need to drive into the city where I am not going to pay $5 dollars more for the same tub of margarine

That's what you get for being a Canadian woodsman.
JDubb Wrote:Good morning bro-mo's!!!

A firecracker cheeseburger wrap and sweet potato fries. A chef salad for the wife. $20 total. Nothing else. The wife got groceries and baby formula.

sent from a levy in Kansas
I am not sure why ANYONE would have watched the Oscars last night. There was tons of hockey then The Walking Dead and Talking Dead.

Pete Nice Wrote:I am not sure why ANYONE would have watched the Oscars last night. There was tons of hockey then The Walking Dead and Talking Dead.

:roll: :crank:
I am going to go ahead and say it. If you are a man and you willingly watches the Oscars, you probably have a cock pocket under your nose.

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5