Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Tuesday - 2/05/2013 - Suck at foruming
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Yes, I suck at foruming too.
Hey...
I had a bunch of interesting things to forum about, but had to go to my probation meeting. Now I don't remember.
probation. like were in high school all over again
Derick Wrote:probation. like were in high school all over again

I have to do homework and shit too. it sucks.
here's a fabulous story. We have an employee, who has worked for the company for 12 years, probably makes close to 80k a year. About a month or so back, he found god, and is no longer able to work on fridays from sunset to sunrise, do to religious reasons. He turned in his 2 week notice yesterday, has no job lined up. God will provide for him.
I told these people I was a mennonite so I wouldn't have to work on Sundays. It was a hay farm, so it was pretty much a 24/7 job during the summer.
They made us stay out at the farm in campers too. Because the temperature and humidity had to be just right to bale the hay. So if the temperature, and humidity were where it needed to be at 230 AM then you worked.
I could only leave on Sundays to go to town for my fake mennonite church duties.
We would also drive around the farm drinking beer all night, and shooting coyotes with AR 15s. Big farm 30 sections I think. sections were a square mile around 20,000 acres. good times actually.
I almost flipped my turbo coupe thunderbird driving to the hay farm one time. the passenger door came open and stopped it from flipping. My friend's lunch flew out, and he almost flew out too. I had to give him half my lunch that day.
LeNeve Wrote:I almost flipped my turbo coupe thunderbird driving to the hay farm one time. the passenger door came open and stopped it from flipping. My friend's lunch flew out, and he almost flew out too. I had to give him half my lunch that day.

This is the same friend that let me drive his semi truck back from Oklahoma City last spring.
More and more clients want to switch to MAC. :killme:
Joe Wrote:More and more clients want to switch to MAC. :killme:
:high5:
Derick Wrote:here's a fabulous story. We have an employee, who has worked for the company for 12 years, probably makes close to 80k a year. About a month or so back, he found god, and is no longer able to work on fridays from sunset to sunrise, do to religious reasons. He turned in his 2 week notice yesterday, has no job lined up. God will provide for him.

Is his name Kevin?

A guy I know is know for doing that kind of stuff. I think he is in a cult now.
Pages: 1 2 3