Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Tuesday 01/29/13 BLOCK YO SHIT!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
this is what we get to get hyped for baseball......2 weeks to go

[youtube]5tmAkNDCwVQ[/youtube]
All the thirsty kids in umi city are happy again with milk in their tummies.

Sent from my SCH-I110 using Tapatalk 2
LeNeve Wrote:All the thirsty kids in umi city are happy again with milk in their tummies.

Umi Says

[youtube]CsihHoyqwWY[/youtube]
Brampton Wrote:Hey Pete, did you happen to see the pics of Beckham training with Arsenal this week?

it seems/looks surreal

No, but he is done. There was talk of him coming back to United, but honestly, he is not good enough to make the team anymore. I think Fergie said he could come back and coach.

I mean, what does he really need to come back and prove?
Brampton Wrote:[Image: Vb04UPc.gif]

Why did she fall down?
Pete Nice Wrote:

Why did she fall down?

The whole video is in yesterday's thread.
She went nuts on someone.
Her little kid said something like "that's why you gay!"
Then he tazed her.
Brampton Wrote:[Image: GCCll5n.jpg]

NICE. Can't wait for the new season to start.
Pete Nice Wrote:

Why did she fall down?
its from the video yesterday.....she got tazed for being a bitch
Pete Nice Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:Hey Pete, did you happen to see the pics of Beckham training with Arsenal this week?

it seems/looks surreal

No, but he is done. There was talk of him coming back to United, but honestly, he is not good enough to make the team anymore. I think Fergie said he could come back and coach.

I mean, what does he really need to come back and prove?
its kind of funny.

He was great for United, his kids are Arsenal fans and are now all signed with Chelsea juniors and he's training with Arsenal......strange
Brampton Wrote:oh, so I read today that in the same week that the US government banned unlocking mobile devices, the Canadian government is looking to pass legislation to require carriers to unlock devices.

Like 2 different worlds we live in

What does that mean?

LeNeve Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:oh, so I read today that in the same week that the US government banned unlocking mobile devices, the Canadian government is looking to pass legislation to require carriers to unlock devices.

What does that mean?

you can no longer unlock your phone from the carrier that you purchased it from, and use it while using a different cellular provider
Brampton Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:

What does that mean?

you can no longer unlock your phone from the carrier that you purchased it from, and use it while using a different cellular provider

Oh. I didnt think you could do that anyway.

LeNeve Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:

What does that mean?

If you pay for a phone outright and don't pay a 2 year subsidized price you should be able to change carriers anytime you want or when your 2 year contract is complete. Then again, thats why they hsve early termination fees too. Hate how companies to force you into staying with them if you get crappy service.
MattInMinnesota Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:What does that mean?

If you pay for a phone outright and don't pay a 2 year subsidized price you should be able to change carriers anytime you want or when your 2 year contract is complete. Then again, thats why they hsve early termination fees too. Hate how companies to force you into staying with them if you get crappy service.
its always been carrier discression whether they unlock your phone or not....even when your contract runs out.
Brampton Wrote:
MattInMinnesota Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:you can no longer unlock your phone from the carrier that you purchased it from, and use it while using a different cellular provider

its always been carrier discression whether they unlock your phone or not....even when your contract runs out.

It's nice to see the government doing something constructive with it's time.
It's about time someone made a law about that.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6