Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Nicknames
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
So, not too long ago my guy made a wisecrack that he needed to come up with a nickname for me. For a while I was Big Booty, Booty Beckster and a bunch of other goofiness. I usually call him Honey or Baby or Wildfire Jimmy Jones :roflmao: (he knows why). I've personally not gotten into coming up with goofy nicknames for the guys I have dated, but people do. So, what are some of the ones you've been called or used? Have fun with this, we all need a chuckle this week... :mrgreen:
I was always a fan of sweet tits
Pete Nice Wrote:I was always a fan of sweet tits

:? :? Do we adress you as sweet tits from now on?
LeNeve Wrote:

:? :? Do we adress you as sweet tits from now on?

I thought it was for our significant other?
:roflmao: :roflmao: Pete likes to be called "sweet tits"
I make nicknames up for everyone. One of the guys in the warehouse at work I call him Fagbuns (he is the straightest guy I've ever met), I've given nicknames to several techs which include, cupcake, peaches, Rubber Toe and Precious.
My hubby calls me Jugs but so did everyone in high school so it's not really a "cute" thing. My hubby and I both call our son Stinky or Little Bear.
I call my hubby either Jimbo, Jim Bob Bagando or Jimmy Neutron Boy Genius because he looks like the cartoon character.
You all know me by my early childhood nickname.
You know me by the nick name I have gone by since high school. I do like Pete's new one though ;-)
Just for the record you should all call Beckster Ba-donka donk.... She loves it!!!

Or my personal favorite shop vac cause the girl can suck the filling out aof a creme stick if ya know what I mean.... :owned:
knightryda01 Wrote:Or my personal favorite shop vac cause the girl can suck the filling out of a creme stick if ya know what I mean.... :owned:
:roflmao: :roflmao: That's great.

If I had only known, Petey... I mean Sweet Tits... lol... I would've called you that throughout the course of this bet!
knightryda01 Wrote:Just for the record you should all call Beckster Ba-donka donk.... She loves it!!!

Or my personal favorite shop vac cause the girl can suck the filling out aof a creme stick if ya know what I mean.... :owned:

I love you too, Gash.
Nussie_T Wrote:I make nicknames up for everyone. One of the guys in the warehouse at work I call him Fagbuns (he is the straightest guy I've ever met), I've given nicknames to several techs which include, cupcake, peaches, Rubber Toe and Precious.
My hubby calls me Jugs but so did everyone in high school so it's not really a "cute" thing. My hubby and I both call our son Stinky or Little Bear.
I call my hubby either Jimbo, Jim Bob Bagando or Jimmy Neutron Boy Genius because he looks like the cartoon character.

My sister calls my guy Jimbo... :roflmao: I love those other ones!!
People have always just called me by my last name "Perez". Don't know how this ever comes about but I could be the only Mike around and somehow I always end up being Perez. The women of the past haven't really come up with any nicknames though except Preacher, because I always make them scream "O God O God" Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin
Well considering my name is only 3 letters I don't get that many nicknames other than "I" or "Iv"....but my family calls me Scooch!!! It was just a nickname my Dad gave me and it stuck...Italian people say that means pain in the ass in Italian...Now some of the nicknames I've given my husband are of course the current one "Bubba", but I've also called him "Member", "My Man", "Hiney" shoot I'll have to think of the others...there were many!!!!!!
Pages: 1 2