Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Friday - 1/25/13 Cooters
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
:roflmao: cooters
Everyones sticking ice cubes in vaginas,
and I'm just sitting here wondering why.
I'm so sick of that stone sour song they play every 15 minutes on octane.
Interns.... If the place you work at doesn't hire 20 year old interns I feel bad for you son.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2
We don't have interns here. I think I'm okay with that.
Icy cooters
I'm a big fan of wire ties. They really are an under rated thing. The silent hero of the neatly organized world.
lithium totally interrupted Mazzy Star last night on my drive home. I almost crashed the car in anger
you can even use wire ties to secure hostages.
Derick Wrote:lithium totally interrupted Mazzy Star last night on my drive home. I almost crashed the car in anger

Totally fucked up.
I've essentially given up on Lithium, and have removed Octane from my presets. Those channels are terrible
Brampton Wrote:I've essentially given up on Lithium, and have removed Octane from my presets. Those channels are terrible

2 new stations I got with the Lynx are Rock Bar and Sixx Sense. Not bad choices for Rock Music.
cock bar
So I'm on site at a client doing a file server migration because of some pretty big issues they are having with their current server. It's some pretty serious shit so generally people would realize that and leave me the fuck alone. Two users in this place use MACs. They are the only 2 that won't leave me alone. It's like they have an inflated sense of importance.

I look at it this way... If you don't know how to use the shit YOU decided to buy don't expect me to be an expert on it either. I work on business machines.
Joe Wrote:So I'm on site at a client doing a file server migration because of some pretty big issues they are having with their current server. It's some pretty serious shit so generally people would realize that and leave me the fuck alone. Two users in this place use MACs. They are the only 2 that won't leave me alone. It's like they have an inflated sense of importance.

I look at it this way... If you don't know how to use the shit YOU decided to buy don't expect me to be an expert on it either. I work on business machines.

naggers
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9