Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Thursday jan 17/2013 - almost the weekend!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
Pete Nice Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:
Chip Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:Right after you admit Claude Giroux is one of the 3 biggest whiner crybabies in the NHL.

:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

Ok...
No, wait...

You're like a cartoon character with Penguin love/Flyer hate.

You have to take off those orange colored glasses. Giroux is a bitch. He cries and whines more than Flyers fans say Crosby ever did. NBC inundated us with Flyers games at the end of the last year, as well the playoff series. I got to watch way more Flyers games than I ever wanted to. Giroux is a flat out whining crying little bitch. I always respected him prior, but watching all those games, he showed his true colors. BITCH.
you care too much about this stuff.

Might I suggest a hobby like model planes, wood carving, or small robotics?

So it is alright for you guys to make the same observations about Crosby, but when I make a completely legitimate observation about a player you guys like, I need a hobby?

Makes sense.
Hugs!
Chip Wrote:I'm always surprised when I see Seinfeld jokes, and find out people think they're funny.
Confusedad:

I'm with you on that at least. :high5:
Pete Nice Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:
Chip Wrote::roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

Ok...
No, wait...

You're like a cartoon character with Penguin love/Flyer hate.

You have to take off those orange colored glasses. Giroux is a bitch. He cries and whines more than Flyers fans say Crosby ever did. NBC inundated us with Flyers games at the end of the last year, as well the playoff series. I got to watch way more Flyers games than I ever wanted to. Giroux is a flat out whining crying little bitch. I always respected him prior, but watching all those games, he showed his true colors. BITCH.

So it is alright for you guys to make the same observations about Crosby, but when I make a completely legitimate observation about a player you guys like, I need a hobby?

Makes sense.
the fact that you get so fired up makes it make sense. I don't care what you say about players on teams I cheer for, I don't know these people. I don't care
Pete Nice Wrote:So it is alright for you guys to make the same observations about Crosby, but when I make a completely legitimate observation about a player you guys like, I need a hobby?

Makes sense.

All I've said is that Crosby is bad/boring interview.
Then laughed at how far you've run with it.
Brampton Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:You have to take off those orange colored glasses. Giroux is a bitch. He cries and whines more than Flyers fans say Crosby ever did. NBC inundated us with Flyers games at the end of the last year, as well the playoff series. I got to watch way more Flyers games than I ever wanted to. Giroux is a flat out whining crying little bitch. I always respected him prior, but watching all those games, he showed his true colors. BITCH.

Makes sense.
the fact that you get so fired up makes it make sense. I don't care what you say about players on teams I cheer for, I don't know these people. I don't care

all the players on Arsenal are doo doo head poop sniffers.
Pete Nice Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:you care too much about this stuff.

Makes sense.

all the players on Arsenal are doo doo head poop sniffers.
probably....especially Szcezny......Mannone in 2013/14
green ad words :eek:
LeNeve Wrote:green ad words :eek:

they are gone now.
[Image: 4af57a.jpeg]
gingers like raw doggin, true story
[Image: 373e50.jpeg]
creppy tit loving guy wrecked thread
LeNeve Wrote:creppy tit loving guy wrecked thread
yep
[Image: crosby-diver1.jpg]
When will Derick make the news for a fake online girlfriend?
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12