Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Friday 01/11 - A JDubbed Friday
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
Happy morning boys and girls.

I was listening to Lithium this morning on my way to work. I heard a song that I have always though was Alice in Chains, River of Deceit. I look at my radio to find out that the band is Mad Season. It was scary how much they sounded like AIC so I looked them up when I got to my desk. The reason they sounded so much like AIC is because Layne Staley does lead vocals. They had one album, a Seattle "super band" and a side project for Layne. For 18 years I thought it was AIC.

There is your 90's rock sh-info for the day... Carry on.
apparently the TV people are coming to film a science segment today. My lab was picked to film, specifically my lab bench, and possibly me.

I'll be signing autographs later
that was good 90s rock shinfo.
Derick Wrote:apparently the TV people are coming to film a science segment today. My lab was picked to film, specifically my lab bench, and possibly me.

WGN news?
JDubb Wrote:Happy morning boys and girls.

I was listening to Lithium this morning on my way to work. I heard a song that I have always though was Alice in Chains, River of Deceit. I look at my radio to find out that the band is Mad Season. It was scary how much they sounded like AIC so I looked them up when I got to my desk. The reason they sounded so much like AIC is because Layne Staley does lead vocals. They had one album, a Seattle "super band" and a side project for Layne. For 18 years I thought it was AIC.

There is your 90's rock sh-info for the day... Carry on.
same, thought the same thing & I googled it also

great song & Lithium is great to hear songs you never heard a lot in the 90's on regular radio
LeNeve Wrote:
Derick Wrote:apparently the TV people are coming to film a science segment today. My lab was picked to film, specifically my lab bench, and possibly me.

WGN news?
I dont know, didnt even know they were coming till I got in this morning
you are going to need a cool TV name.
If its on WGN I'll try and watch it. Thats the only Chicago station I have that plays the news.
white snake is a sneaky way to name a band cock
3 cups of coffee kind of day today.
1 guy 3 cups.
if you put a bunch of BBs in a baloon then air the baloon up, you can toss the balloon at someone, and it will pop, sending the BBs flying out. Like a ghetto claymore. My son said it hurts.
boneyard is playing kick ass music this morning.
liver of deceit
Good Morning, buttcheeks!
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5