Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Wednesday 01/09 - I'll start this...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
Brian Wrote:
Chip Wrote:Confusedhock:
:barf:

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=9fd_1357339573
:high5: I'll watch that.

:high5: yeah, thats some messed up shit.
OK. Just left my doc's office. The baby went breech, so there will be a c-section today at 4pm.
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:OK. Just left my doc's office. The baby went breech, so there will be a c-section today at 4pm.
good luck
Derick Wrote:
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:OK. Just left my doc's office. The baby went breech, so there will be a c-section today at 4pm.
good luck

:whomo:

good luck. and god speed.
LeNeve Wrote:

good luck. and god speed.
Congrats and good luck. I know we all will be thinking of you...
Chip Wrote:
Derick Wrote:
good luck

:whomo: 's

Holy crap! Baby Time!

Yo, post on DBN while they pull it out live!
Kenny put us all to sleep
Confusedhock: ...all the best
Joe Wrote:

Holy crap! Baby Time!

No video of that though...
I've had zombie dreams after watching Walking Dead
Joe Wrote:

Holy crap! Baby Time!

that would be neat.
Joe Wrote:I've had zombie dreams after watching Walking Dead
all the time.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10