Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Thursday 12/20/12 - Dragon
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
thats what this week is doing. freaking dragging. Taking forever to get to Friday.
I get Monday and Tuesday off, with pay though. So I guess I can deal with a dragon week.
Gas Station :doggystyle: [smiley]FTW[/smiley]
I have to take off tomorrow for a funeral. I'm kinda Confusedad: but the 5 day weekend makes it a little :grin:
Joe Wrote:I have to take off tomorrow for a funeral. I'm kinda Confusedad: but the 5 day weekend makes it a little :grin:

Thats kind of fucked up, but I would feel that way too.
two 3 day weeks coming. :boobs:
Derick Wrote:two 3 day weeks coming. :boobs:

We will most likely work on New Years Eve. Confusedad:
I just got all geared up to go use the bathroom, but someone got in there before me. Now I'm uncomfortable. white guy turtle head problems Confusedad:
Touchdown!

Sent from my SCH-I110 using Tapatalk 2
LeNeve Wrote:Touchdown!

Wtf
Derick Wrote:two 3 day weeks coming. :boobs:
:high5:
LeNeve Wrote:I just got all geared up to go use the bathroom, but someone got in there before me. Now I'm uncomfortable. white guy turtle head problems Confusedad:

There's 3 toilets in our bathroom and 2 urinals. If someone takes the far (3rd) toilet I leave and come back later.

I can't sit in the second toilet because it's right next to the 3rd toilet which is in use.
I can't sit in the first toilet because it's right next to the urinals.

Spiking the toilet paper will result in a penalty.
Brian Wrote:

Spiking the toilet paper will result in a penalty.

I knocked all the air freshener sprays off the counter somehow.
Joe Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:I just got all geared up to go use the bathroom, but someone got in there before me. Now I'm uncomfortable. white guy turtle head problems Confusedad:

There's 3 toilets in our bathroom and 2 urinals. If someone takes the far (3rd) toilet I leave and come back later.

I can't sit in the second toilet because it's right next to the 3rd toilet which is in use.
I can't sit in the first toilet because it's right next to the urinals.

someone has crazy going on in their head.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8