Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Friday 12/14/12 - Amish mafia. they will kill you.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
not really. they seem like pussies.
Yesterday my boss' grandson sprayed me with a water hose. Then played it off like it was an accident. so I called him a skeeter.
LeNeve Wrote:Yesterday my boss' grandson sprayed me with a water hose. Then played it off like it was an accident. so I called him a skeeter.
You should light him on fire

sent from my Samsung Galaxy S III
Brampton Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:Yesterday my boss' grandson sprayed me with a water hose. Then played it off like it was an accident. so I called him a skeeter.

I'll wait until he turns 18
Brampton Wrote:

I can have my daughter punk him out in school too.
new rock music sucks so bad.
another slow friday at work. And so far the internet is boring me today.

I should buy a boat
LeNeve Wrote:new rock music sucks so bad.
you know what...you suck
last week my Grandma fell down, then my Grandpa fell down trying to help her up. They both ended up in the hospital, with bruised ribs, and shit like that. Nothing broken thankfully. They are both out now too. Back at home. Tomorrow we are having a huge party for them to celebrate their 65th wedding anniversary. 65 years, jeebus.
Brampton Wrote:another slow friday at work. And so far the internet is boring me today.

I should buy a boat

last night I had a dream, that I inherited a boat, and I was all pissed at my sister because she inherited a camper.
Brampton Wrote:
you know what...you suck

okay, hows this then.
new rock music they play on octane sucks.
LeNeve Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:
you know what...you suck

okay, hows this then.
This I agree with

LeNeve Wrote:last week my Grandma fell down, then my Grandpa fell down trying to help her up. They both ended up in the hospital, with bruised ribs, and shit like that. Nothing broken thankfully. They are both out now too. Back at home. Tomorrow we are having a huge party for them to celebrate their 65th wedding anniversary. 65 years, jeebus.
^this^
Congratulation to them, that is not something you hear every day.
Brampton Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:
you know what...you suck

okay, hows this then.
This I agree with

I agree with all statements within this post...
JDubb agrees that I suck. Confusedad:
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11