Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Tuesday - 12/04/2012 Bleachy Clean!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
LeNeve Wrote:I think JDubb is being held hostage somewhere. I haven't seen any check ins , or massive updates from him lately.

I pointed this out the other day. What happened to that guy?
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:I am to the point where I have to meet my doctor every week. I don't want to see my doctor every week. Anyone volunteer to go in my place today?

it would be hilarious if you sent a look alike thats not pregnant.
LeNeve Wrote:
beckster Wrote:I am to the point where I have to meet my doctor every week. I don't want to see my doctor every week. Anyone volunteer to go in my place today?

it would be hilarious if you sent a look alike thats not pregnant.

If only I could find one! That would be awesome.
MattInMinnesota Wrote:
Chip Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:
MattInMinnesota Wrote:I love balls!

Me too!

Me third
Confusedhock:

I thought that might be coming.

Confusedad:
A friend of mine sent me a heads up on a place looking for work. I would be more excited except that the owner of the place is a guy I used to go to school with and grew up near me. It's a low-end car dealership and he tends to be quite seedy. Let's just say he made the news years ago trying to open a topless coffee shop once.
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:A friend of mine sent me a heads up on a place looking for work. I would be more excited except that the owner of the place is a guy I used to go to school with and grew up near me. It's a low-end car dealership and he tends to be quite seedy. Let's just say he made the news years ago trying to open a topless coffee shop once.

seems like a cool guy to me. :high5:
Joe Wrote:"The Secret" is bullshit. I've been telling myself I'm rich and awesome for years. The end result is I'm only awesome and poor.
and not awesome :poke:
LeNeve Wrote:I think JDubb is being held hostage somewhere. I haven't seen any check ins , or massive updates from him lately.

Maybe to curb his check in addiction he stays home and hides.
Brampton Wrote:
Joe Wrote:"The Secret" is bullshit. I've been telling myself I'm rich and awesome for years. The end result is I'm only awesome and poor.
geez, what a dick.
LeNeve Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:
geez, what a dick.

Awesomeness dies at the Canadian border.
LeNeve Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:
geez, what a dick.
:roflmao: :roflmao: :high5:
Joe Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:
geez, what a dick.

Awesomeness dies at the Canadian border.
we dont have time for that shit.
they sound like complete retards on the show with this topic
If this theory were true I'd have women banging on my door like hungry zombies.
Brampton Wrote:we dont have time for that shit.

Yes you do. No hockey this year.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11