Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Monday 12/03 - HAPPY BIRTHDAY...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15
Brampton Wrote:
beckster Wrote:Rich sounds really butthurt that the Galaxy is the No. 1 phone and not the iphone. :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:
its because he isn't using the most popular device

[smiley]My point EXACTLY[/smiley]
Brampton Wrote:does anyone use itunes anymore as their primary music program?

Nope. I hate iTunes with a passion. They never cease to disappoint me.
Chip Wrote:Covino isn't doing a good job of promoting Android

I have a feeling he's tired of arguing with the big-headed ifanboy and Spot

I don't buy any songs or movies through the Play store, but it sounds like it's exactly like iTunes.
I've uploaded 30gb of music to it, that I can listen to anywhere that I can get online.
And it works the same way with videos.
Holy fuck with the brain-washed ifans!!

I don't get where people are cool with paying for apps through Apple when they can score them for free.

No, she's a moron
Joe Wrote:

No, she's a moron

And Rich.
Chip Wrote:
Joe Wrote:

No, she's a moron

And Rich.

No, he's a dolt.
I've heard stories about "homeless" people making more then I do a year.
Screw that.
Chip Wrote:I've heard stories about "homeless" people making more then I do a year.
Screw that.

Yeah, I can't give up money anymore.
Homeless guys in Harrisburg ask you for money when you come out of the bars. Last time I told the guy I gave him a dollar last time so he owes me. He didn't want to pay up, but he did leave me alone.
Chip Wrote:I've heard stories about "homeless" people making more then I do a year.
Screw that.

The last time I was approach was some old lady telling me she couldn't afford groceries for her kids and that she left them at the grocery store to look for help. We were in the shopping dostrict and there were no grocery stores nearby, so I asked her which store and she couldn't tell me. Then I told her that I never carry cash and that I knew the food bank was down the road and they should be able to help her. She wasn't grateful.
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:
Screw that.

The last time I was approach was some old lady telling me she couldn't afford groceries for her kids and that she left them at the grocery store to look for help. We were in the shopping dostrict and there were no grocery stores nearby, so I asked her which store and she couldn't tell me. Then I told her that I never carry cash and that I knew the food bank was down the road and they should be able to help her. She wasn't grateful.

I had a guy approach me in Hartford, CT. He said he was out of work and his car ran out of gas. His wife and kids were in the car and he needed gas money. I told him I'd call him a tow truck and he walked away.

1 year later I was back in Hartford doing work. Same guy approached me, but before he got out all of his story I finished it for him. He wasn't amused.
The girl who got bit by the dolphin deserved it. She was holding up the carton the fish are put it. Of course the dolphin is going to think its being offered food.
What in the fuck am I listening to???? This is terrible!!!
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15