Dudebro Nation

Full Version: 11/28/12 - Wombat Wednesday
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
Figure I would get this started before I have to go up to the court house.
LeNeve Wrote:Figure I would get this started before I have to go up to the court house.

Free lunch later?

[Image: Prisons.jpg]
Do you have to go beg for a ride home like a homo? I loved that story!
matter of fact I did have to beg for a ride up there. I'm back now. I think my probation officer is bi polar.She was like laughing and having a great time with me today. 2 weeks ago she was threatening to put me in jail. Nothing has changed between then and now. weird lady.
Confusedad: I hate those kind of free lunches.
hey its 20 degrees out. I think opening one of these huge garage doors, and chain smoking for awhile will be nice.
LeNeve Wrote:hey its 20 degrees out. I think opening one of these huge garage doors, and chain smoking for awhile will be nice.

You could probably fix that by saying. "Hey do that fucking shit outside!!" That has worked in the past.
Joe Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:hey its 20 degrees out. I think opening one of these huge garage doors, and chain smoking for awhile will be nice.

You could probably fix that by saying. "Hey do that fucking shit outside!!" That has worked in the past.
I've been doing that all day
playing a rock version of white christmas on octane right now. frucking sucks. sounds stupid.
first one to complain is leaving with a butt stain
limp biscuits will skin your ass raw
This is pretty cool

http://www.tubalr.com/
LeNeve Wrote:first one to complain is leaving with a butt stain
I guess I'll log out now.
[Image: ODFK3.jpg]
[Image: mqM17.jpg]
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11