Dudebro Nation

Full Version: If you win the Powerball drawing tonight...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
I would get 4 fresh new tires.

It is always nice to have 4 fresh new tires.
I'd get Jim a new computer and drop his piece of crap one he has now out the door.
Put it towards the payments for my wedding
going to sound lame- but donate what you would give to me to a diabetes or cancer charity.
Rydrum Wrote:going to sound lame- but donate what you would give to me to a diabetes or cancer charity.

Yeah that is lame.
Pete Nice Wrote:I would get 4 fresh new tires.

It is always nice to have 4 fresh new tires.
I like the cut of your jib

sent from my Samsung Galaxy S III
Donginator Wrote:Put it towards the payments for my wedding

Oh yeah... I need to start working on that, too. I guess.
Gift card for gas!!!
I'd buy a yorkie for the wife

[Image: Yorkshire-Terrier-Puppies-For-Sale.jpg]
DaveP Wrote:I'd buy a yorkie for the wife

Dude, I saw a york terrier puppy at a pet shop this week. It was goofing around in its little cage, you could tell it had an awesome personality. It was the only pup in there. I asked the people how much. 999.99 .

He didnt come home with me.

Sent from my SCH-I110 using Tapatalk 2
LeNeve Wrote:

Dude, I saw a york terrier puppy at a pet shop this week. It was goofing around in its little cage, you could tell it had an awesome personality. It was the only pup in there. I asked the people how much. 999.99 .

I don't like little yappy dogs like that. Plus, you have to be really careful when they are outside that a hawk doesn't grab them and fly off with them.
seems like $700-1000 is the going rate... I don't think that's going to happen.
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:

I don't like little yappy dogs like that. Plus, you have to be really careful when they are outside that a hawk doesn't grab them and fly off with them.

My brother (or, more accurately his girlfriend) has 2 yorkies, one looks just like that one.
I don't understand the hate for little dogs.
Sure their bark is higher and annoying, but a big, loud dog that barks a lot is annoying as fuck too.
But they're still dogs, they still act like dogs, you can still train them like dogs.
And they're still a hell of a lot better then cats.
Looks like we're not getting our Christmas gifts from JDubb...
Chip Wrote:
beckster Wrote:I don't like little yappy dogs like that. Plus, you have to be really careful when they are outside that a hawk doesn't grab them and fly off with them.

My brother (or, more accurately his girlfriend) has 2 yorkies, one looks just like that one.
I don't understand the hate for little dogs.
Sure their bark is higher and annoying, but a big, loud dog that barks a lot is annoying as fuck too.
But they're still dogs, they still act like dogs, you can still train them like dogs.
And they're still a hell of a lot better then cats.

I hate their high-pitched bark. Those little shits are usually the ones who have snapped at me or bit me. And I don't really consider them ample protection for a house. No crook is going to be afraid of those little yappers outside of them making noise. Cats are definitely preferred over them.
Pages: 1 2 3