Dudebro Nation

Full Version: 11/26/12- Cyber bully monday
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
if every kiss begins with kay, then every kiss should end with a pearl necklace.
Good morning everyone. It is damn cold out here.

Cyber shopping is the way to go. To hell with the stores and parking lots!
Joe Wrote:Good morning everyone. It is damn cold out here.

you don't see girls ass's by sitting at home....you gotta go out and be creepy
Brampton Wrote:

this is true, unless you work in an office filled with hot ass. But then again you go to the mall and all you see is 13 year old ass
Derick Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:

this is true, unless you work in an office filled with hot ass. But then again you go to the mall and all you see is 13 year old ass
[youtube]Y3YJ71gdoy8[/youtube]
i'm not sure about that reference
I took the girlfriend to get her car serviced on Friday. It was next to a Walmart so we went in to see what they were "giving away" since the place was packed solid. Inside it was the same old shit, for the same price. People fall for hype so easily.
Oh and in Walmart the 13 year old ass usually has already pushed out a few babies.
my brother decided to modify my car this weekend, by closing a industrial garage door on it. The roof has a huge dent in it, and a ton of scratches, and tore off the sun roof seal. I think I got the seal back on, and managed to pop the large dent back out, there are still 3 smaller dents on the outside edges of the roof and scratches everywhere. dumb ass. time to find a body shop
Joe Wrote:Oh and in Walmart the 13 year old ass usually has already pushed out a few babies.
Joe....babies don't come out of their ass :duh:
god , I hate walmart so much.
Brampton Wrote:
Joe Wrote:Oh and in Walmart the 13 year old ass usually has already pushed out a few babies.

walmart babies do
Brampton Wrote:

No wonder I have never gotten anyone pregnant!
Joe Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:

No wonder I have never gotten anyone pregnant!
Boo-yah!!!!

sent from my Samsung Galaxy S III
13 year olds love anal I guess. weird
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12