Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Tuesday 11/20/2012.....day 2 of the week
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
good morning everyone.
Good morning.
So yesterday I learned that wind chill has no effect on inanimate objects only people.
I almost hit a horse on my way to work this morning.
Brian Wrote:I almost hit a horse on my way to work this morning.
I guess you gotta aim better next time
Brampton Wrote:good morning everyone.

Morning!!!! To finish the conversation off from yesterday's daily thread... Jim will watch it if I am but it's not something he has to watch every episode.
I'm starting my Christmas shopping today... Hopefully since my inalws are going to watch the kids I can get all their presents so I don't have a repeat of last year.

We have that issue with cows.
Derick Wrote:So yesterday I learned that wind chill has no effect on inanimate objects only people.

I'd say less of an effect, but still effects it.
Morning everyone!
Brampton Wrote:
I guess you gotta aim better next time
Any better aim and I probably wouldn't be here right now.
NussieT Wrote:I'm starting my Christmas shopping today... Hopefully since my inalws are going to watch the kids I can get all their presents so I don't have a repeat of last year.
We're (my wife) is already done shipping. She's been shopping online for the past few months... Now she wants a list from me though and I don't want anything... Bahumbug!
Joe Wrote:

That and buffalo.
Brian Wrote:
Joe Wrote:

That and buffalo.

pregnant mexicans here. :j/k: kind of. 3 of them came out of no where in the target parking lot yesterday.
I talked to both my main boss' this morning. They thing my probation officer is being unreasonable. They are going to talk to the people that are higher than the probation officer, and see if they can't get some things changed for me.

This could work out really good, or really bad, depending on the probation officers actual position on the ladder here in town.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13