Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Bored Tonight
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I spent the day tearing apart a bike to find out what the issue is with starting. Turns out to be the starter solenoid. Now I'm beyond bored. been watching gold rush on discovery for the past 2 hours
Derick Wrote:I spent the day tearing apart a bike to find out what the issue is with starting. Turns out to be the starter solenoid. Now I'm beyond bored. been watching gold rush on discovery for the past 2 hours

I heard that was good.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2
Joe Wrote:
Derick Wrote:I spent the day tearing apart a bike to find out what the issue is with starting. Turns out to be the starter solenoid. Now I'm beyond bored. been watching gold rush on discovery for the past 2 hours

I heard that was good.

Tearing any motor vehicle down to figure out the problem is usually good.

Sent from my SCH-I110 using Tapatalk 2
LeNeve Wrote:
Joe Wrote:

I heard that was good.

Tearing any motor vehicle down to figure out the problem is usually good.

Sent from my SCH-I110 using Tapatalk 2

Having a bike is ALWAYS good.

Yesterday sucked ass. Spent 6 hours doing a 2 hour job. Got stuck on the driveway with my semi on the ice... took me an hour to get out. Had a headache so bad it made me sick... I went to bed at 6pm. A customer called at 1am to ask we could haul snow for him at 7am... so then I was up coughing... so sleepy today.
NussieT Wrote:Yesterday sucked ass. Spent 6 hours doing a 2 hour job. Got stuck on the driveway with my semi on the ice... took me an hour to get out. Had a headache so bad it made me sick... I went to bed at 6pm. A customer called at 1am to ask we could haul snow for him at 7am... so then I was up coughing... so sleepy today.
thats a sad story
Derick Wrote:
NussieT Wrote:Yesterday sucked ass. Spent 6 hours doing a 2 hour job. Got stuck on the driveway with my semi on the ice... took me an hour to get out. Had a headache so bad it made me sick... I went to bed at 6pm. A customer called at 1am to ask we could haul snow for him at 7am... so then I was up coughing... so sleepy today.
thats a sad story

I hope there's no sequel