Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Friday - 11/09/2012 - It's 5 O'Clock Somewhere
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
LeNeve Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:So this ought to fire a few people up. The woman who was raped that I interviewed Wednesday, she is illegal, no green card, no visa. She does have health insurance though. When I asked her about health insurance, she stated that she has the Obama insurance. It is called the DC Healthcare Alliance, Chartered Health Plan. Government funded and paid for with our tax money. No out of pocket for the holder.

Now I feel terrible that this woman was raped, and I am trying to help her as much as possible, but why are illegals getting free healthcare from our government? This is absolutely ridiculous and one of the reasons why Obama is destroying and dividing this country. Hard for anyone to argue that point.

I want that insurance. I fucking go to the doctor get a bill for 2000, and still have to pay 1000 out of my own pocket. I may even consider trading getting raped for full paid medical coverage for my lifetime.
same here, I just sent in a appeal. Laboratory services are covered after meeting my deductible. Preventive lab is always covered 100%.

I argued my lab work was preventive to make sure I did not have skin cancer :riot:
eddieyourdj Wrote:I'm getting tired of these rookie, lazy coworkers that tend to call in sick on Fridays or Mondays. Oh yeah...Good morning!!! :-)

I haven't felt that good all week. I wish I could have called in today. Confusedad: These growing pains suck ass.
LeNeve Wrote:
NussieT Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:2 four year terms T. 8 years total.

and thats it? Could they come back in the future and do another 2 terms if they wanted?

I don't think so.

No, they can not
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:
eddieyourdj Wrote:I'm getting tired of these rookie, lazy coworkers that tend to call in sick on Fridays or Mondays. Oh yeah...Good morning!!! :-)

I haven't felt that good all week. I wish I could have called in today. Confusedad: These growing pains suck ass.
Yeah, that show sucked.
Chip Wrote:One bourbon
One scotch
One beer

:high5: That song is awesome!
Brian Wrote:Jeebus, you guys are fucking weird.

I know.
Why do they talk about health care so much?
MattInMinnesota Wrote:Still stuck this laptop thing... Being on a MacBook since 2008 has really messed me up, Joe pick me out a good
Machine will ya? Wink

Shit! I was supposed to do that for my sister last night. I totally forgot. Dammit.
Chip Wrote:

I know.
Why do they talk about health care so much?
I don't know. Just take some vitamins.
Donginator Wrote:
MattInMinnesota Wrote:
Joe Wrote:More business or personal use?
Personal / home use.
Been looking at the black Friday deals, some great laptops deals almost everywhere

Is Microsoft Office student/home with 3 licenses a good deal for $80?

It's down to $80?? It was $99. I like the 2000 version I have, but I do like OneNote and Publisher.
:whomo:
:whomo: :wanker:
[Image: OLanF.jpg]
my phone number? 367-AK47 mother fucker
I should call them and ask if they will give me a gun for voting for megatron
Joe Wrote:[Image: OLanF.jpg]

:high5:
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12