Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Tuesday November 6, 2012. Walking Dead.....
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
Derick Wrote:you guys derailed that in a hurry. Joe is gay, leneve is a retard, and Taylor is an A hole

:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:
:high5:
Derick Wrote:you guys derailed that in a hurry. Joe is gay, leneve is a retard, and Taylor is an A hole

I'm still loling and shit. :high5:
Morning Republicans, democrats, libertarians, Green Party members, wig party peeps & independents!
MattInMinnesota Wrote:Morning Republicans, democrats, libertarians, Green Party members, wig party peeps & independents!

and indians
LeNeve Wrote:
MattInMinnesota Wrote:Morning Republicans, democrats, libertarians, Green Party members, wig party peeps & independents!

and indians
I knew I forgot someone....
we are like an internet troll super group. :roflmao:
LeNeve Wrote:we are like an internet troll super group. :roflmao:
:high5:

a cactus? thats mean
MattInMinnesota Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:

and indians
I knew I forgot someone....
and cross dressing goalies from Pittsburgh
[Image: EKdJf.gif]

Doesn't "lame duck president" mean a president that can't be re-elected?
And not a one term president?
Derick Wrote:[Image: EKdJf.gif]

chip....bring it
Chip Wrote:Doesn't "lame duck president" mean a president that can't be re-elected?
You are correct.
Chip Wrote:Doesn't "lame duck president" mean a president that can't be re-elected?
no. lame duck refers to the guy whos still in office between the election and the new presidents first day in office
Derick Wrote:
no. lame duck refers to the guy whos still in office between the election and the new presidents first day in office

So can't be/hasn't been re-elected.

Either way, Rich is a retard again.
lame ducks, limp biscuits
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11