Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Tuesday - 10/30/2012 Sandy Day 2
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14
So it looks like I'm the only one to make it to work today... The wind died down and although some roads are closed the flood watches are being canceled. I'm not sure why no one else made it in.

[smiley]Pussies[/smiley]
I couldnt make it in either, damn roads, no power, crazy windy, downed trees
[Image: wxuvV.jpg]
[Image: PmZqC.jpg]
Sandy was this little slut, she was crazy wet, and she could blow like a champ, but I downgraded that whore
Joe Wrote:[Image: wxuvV.jpg]

:roflmao:
Joe Wrote:[Image: wxuvV.jpg]
this is why I question womens rights
So I was supposed to fly home from DC last night at 7...

That flight was cancelled Sunday, and I spent an hour and a half on hold with Delta and ended up getting an 8:55am flight out of Baltimore.
Turns out the last planes to leave Baltimore left at 9am. The place was empty.
My new flight had a layover in Minneapolis, which means I flew right over Detroit.
Then on my flight back to Detroit the plane had engine trouble and we had to make an emergency landing in Grand Rapids.
It was fun landing and being surrounded by these things on the runway.
[Image: OshkoshStriker.jpg]

By the time I got off that plane it was almost 4pm, and rather then wait until the next flight at 8pm, they put me on a bus back to Detroit.

They offered me a $400 to give up my seat on the first flight, then gave me $50 after all that.
So I'm going to be giving them a call.
Chip had an adventure. :high5:
Facebook says Joe is now in a relationship with preston and steve. what dat mean? :?
LeNeve Wrote:Facebook says Joe is now in a relationship with preston and steve. what dat mean? :?
thats worse than a Devils 3-way.....right?
[youtube]2QafsmWqOG0[/youtube]
LeNeve Wrote:Chip had an adventure. :high5:

Sitting at the bar in the Minneapolis airport I met a guy who was on his way back up to Alaska in arctic circle to work on an oil mine for 2 weeks.
I would rather have my day, then his.
Joe Wrote:[youtube]2QafsmWqOG0[/youtube]

:roflmao:

No, she said moron.
Haha, tricky bastard.

[Image: smart_dog.gif]
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14