Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Thursday 10-25-12 - Lucas Davenport
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
He's a cop in Minneapolis. He breaks alot of rules, but he sure does keep the criminals off the skreets.
Uh.
What?
where dubb to answer questions about minnapolis
I would like a fish tank now.

[Image: coolpictures3-13.jpg]
thats pretty cool
Chip Wrote:Uh.
What?

He's the main character in a bunch of books I read the last few days. About 1200 pages. Thats alot of book-it pizza award points. :high5:
LeNeve Wrote:
Chip Wrote:Uh.
What?

He's the main character in a bunch of books I read the last few days. About 1200 pages. Thats alot of book-it pizza award points. :high5:

Book-it pizza award points?
Your time in the big house changed you...
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQYXtSl6VqTTZjf8PQTSv2...Ds2x9xF8ew]
I don't mind if a cop breaks the rules a little bit as long as he's not overboard with it if he's keeping the criminals of the skreets

sent from 1975.
I missed most of the World Series game last night the tiger fan to me is kinda grateful for that I do want the Giants to win I want my body Ryan the get the a World Series ring

sent from 1975.
Derick Wrote:where dubb to answer questions about minnapolis
I've never heard of this guy...
JDubb Wrote:
never too late to make a new friend
so our annual Steeler trip with my friends was almost going to be Minnesota next year but now they're playing the a Vikings in London so we're going to London for a week bitches

sent from 1975.
Derick Wrote:
JDubb Wrote:
From Wikipedia... Lucas Davenport is the protagonist of the "Prey" series of detective novels written by John Sandford. In the first three novels, he is a maverick detective with the Minneapolis Police Department, a lieutenant acting independently, running a network of street contacts.
Derick Wrote:
JDubb Wrote:

After a couple days of JDubb's status updates, JDubb might get unfriended.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9