Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Monday 10/22/2012.....starting late
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
oh ok, I'll get this shit started
so yesterday I watched "regular show" for the first time

all I have to say is, how have I never watched this before? Friggin hilarious
Good morning All....

So either I set up a webcam, one of those hunter cameras or standard security camera.... But a skeleton was stolen out of my yard Friday night and I believe a couple other decorations were taken last night. Anyone know anything about surveillance systems? I don't want to spend a ton but I am tired of punk thieves vandaliizng my property.
Morning everyone!!!! How was everyone's weekend?

I had an excellent weekend, super cleaned my house, got to see the house that I hauled material for again as I am working with another company on the septic field and my sister called me to tell me I'm going to be an aunt. Booyah!!! I have a nephew coming in December, my niece/nephew in May and my brothers wedding in September.... 2013 is going to be a big year.
What the heck is the "Regular Show"?

I don't know crap about security cameras.

I worked Saturday morning, then tailgated at the UofM/MSU game. Then came home and slept for about 12 hours.
Then worked a little more Sunday before going to mom's for dinner.
Then watched Walking Dead and Homeland. Dexter is tonight.
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:Good morning All....

So either I set up a webcam, one of those hunter cameras or standard security camera.... But a skeleton was stolen out of my yard Friday night and I believe a couple other decorations were taken last night. Anyone know anything about surveillance systems? I don't want to spend a ton but I am tired of punk thieves vandaliizng my property.

This is what I have. http://www.amazon.com/Cisco-Linksys-Wire...im_sbs_p_9

It's a few years old and didn't get great reviews, but I did see some other cameras on Amazon getting good reviews for around the same $100 to $150 price tag.
Chip Wrote:What the heck is the "Regular Show"?
I've never heard of it either.
Chip Wrote:What the heck is the "Regular Show"?

I don't know crap about security cameras.

I worked Saturday morning, then tailgated at the UofM/MSU game. Then came home and slept for about 12 hours.
Then worked a little more Sunday before going to mom's for dinner.
Then watched Walking Dead and Homeland. Dexter is tonight.
cartoon network

the 2 main characters are a Blue Jay and I think a Racoon

[Image: Regular-Show-Season-2-Episode-27-Skunked.jpg]
Wtf

[youtube]M9xgq58OkV4[/youtube]
Chip Wrote:Wtf

[youtube]M9xgq58OkV4[/youtube]
I cant watch this video, because I'm in Canada Confusedad:
[youtube]k4AC0uvU0jQ[/youtube]

:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:
If I had this, I'm pretty sure I could win any costume contest.

[youtube]jAzQr3Ml0UI[/youtube]
:roflmao:

[youtube]4XUWKzRMMhU[/youtube]
Brampton Wrote:[youtube]k4AC0uvU0jQ[/youtube]

:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

Confusedhock:
Today I learned that breast milk from a large coffee bean causes you to masturbate :?
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8