Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Wombat 10/17/2012
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
michaelangelo Wrote:I finally watched the walking dead last night, it was awesome. I also finished watching the last episode of homeland, it was awesome too
:high5:
Brampton Wrote:[Image: coke1016.jpg]

I heard Kate was gonna give him a knobber if he didn't fuck up....
Brampton Wrote:I guess no one is interested in the Daily thread today

I have a ton of deadlines to meet, plus I had a doc appt yesterday. The stress level at this job has jumped way up. This pregnancy has made it hard for me to think straight on some things, I've noticed, and I have made some stupid mistakes this week on things that should have been done already. It doesn't help that I am winging it and figuring this stuff out on my own.

Found out that tomorrow is the girl's lasat day of disability. Whether/when she's coming back, I still haven't heard, which doesn't help with the chaos.
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:[Image: coke1016.jpg]

I heard Kate was gonna give him a knobber if he didn't fuck up....

:?
I find time to hang out and you guys are dead. Wtf
So, a local group gave up their weak haunted house and sold off the props. I scored some masks, a box for kids to stick their hands in to feel objects, and a full size coffin. I am totally stoked! The coffin even has a partially mummified skeleton in it... Bonus!!!! Jim isn't too thrilled and informed me that I am not "allowed" to purchase any more holiday decor. He is just totally no fun.
Finally saw the Avengers over the weekend. Pretty cool. I wish I had seen the Thor movie first, since I am not familiar with most of those characters.

Also, saw Rock of Ages with Tom Cruise. Warning: it's a musical... A constantly breaking into song, fucking musical. Sure, they are singing (and ruining 80s rock songs)... It's a fucking musical. :killme:
Ugh... I don't want to go back to work yet, but you guys are being quiet.
2 pages???? Weak sauce!
Pages: 1 2