Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Please tell me this is fake
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[youtube]CI8UPHMzZm8[/youtube]
That is in fact Y93 out of fargo ND
Derick Wrote:That is in fact Y93 out of fargo ND

Well I saw that too, but it doesn't mean it's not a bit.
I didn't watch the video but my father in law works as a traffic engineering analyst and they get all sorts of calls saying they should move deer or moose crossing signs because they don't ever see any of them.
NussieT Wrote:I didn't watch the video but my father in law works as a traffic engineering analyst and they get all sorts of calls saying they should move deer or moose crossing signs because they don't ever see any of them.

So you're saying it was a Canadian that somehow wandered down to North Dakota and called the radio station?
NussieT Wrote:I didn't watch the video but my father in law works as a traffic engineering analyst and they get all sorts of calls saying they should move deer or moose crossing signs because they don't ever see any of them.

Then move along!
Chip Wrote:

So you're saying it was a Canadian that somehow wandered down to North Dakota and called the radio station?

Stupid people live everywhere.
I say it's true. There are lots of morons out there who are this clueless.