Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Wed-NUSS-day 10/10
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15
Brampton Wrote:Alex Karras has passed away :-(

sent from my Samsung Galaxy S III

Confusedwoot:
Poor Mongo.
Chip Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:Yummy

[Image: b44cbd.jpeg]

This deserves a...
:roflmao:
forza horizon is pretty weak.
NussieT Wrote:
Joe Wrote:
NussieT Wrote:To anyone who watches Dexter... I really haven't had time to watch it watch the new season yet... is it worth it or should I just drop the show?

All season of Dexter are awesome.

I liked Dexter and am all caught up on previous seasons however just haven't had a chance to catch this one yet and from the finale last season it seemed like it was going to jump the shark. Jim stopped watching it after they killed Rita off...

Yes, I wanted to watch less after Rita was gone.
Chip Wrote:

Confusedwoot:
Poor Mongo.
You mean Mr. Papadopolis
LeNeve Wrote:forza horizon is pretty weak.

I saw a preview.
And it's a dumb NFS clone, isn't it?
Brampton Wrote:
Chip Wrote:

Confusedwoot:
Poor Mongo.
You mean Mr. Papadopolis

Papadapalapa-who?
[Image: 420795_414230685297769_679344675_n.jpg]
Pete Nice Wrote:I work from home Mondays. I found after two Mondays that it turns out I babysit Mondays. Getting work done is almost impossible. I get maybe an hour of work done, the rest is feeding, amusing and trying to get the baby to sleep. If you think you are actually going to get work done at home, you might want to think again.

Must be nice to have relatives so close. We do not have that option. My mom comes in every Wednesday night from Harrisburg and watches him Thursday and Friday and then goes home Saturday morning.

The nanny is twice the cost of daycare, but my wife does not want the baby in daycare. She is worried they will not take care of his needs, especially when he cries. We already reserved daycare and paid a deposit, but she is going to spend my money on a nanny until at least January when he is 6 months old. She is also worried about him getting sick at daycare. I have heard people say that your baby getting colds and stuff help build up their long term immunity. He has a cold right now that my wife brought home from work.

1) Working from home with kids is difficult. When I worked for Maxim at home I often worked from 9pm til 1 or 2 am to get stuff done.

2) I used to ask my inlaws to watch the kids but my MIL turned into a bitch and I had to stop because everytime I asked it was a fight so I stopped. I'll drive them 30 mins north to my dads before I ask them now and she's finally seeing she's fucked it up.

3) Although I've been lucky enough to not have to put my kids in a daycare I am also upset because my son never talked til he was 3 1/2 and in some areas he is behind other kids his age in some areas he's surpassed them. I'm waiting for him to be accepted into the nursery school but it could be Christmas or well after that he'll get in. My daughter is eligible for nursery school classes next eyar and I won't be making that mistake twice.
Chip Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:
Chip Wrote:

Confusedwoot:
Poor Mongo.
You mean Mr. Papadopolis

Papadapalapa-who?
....from Webster
Pete Nice Wrote:[Image: 420795_414230685297769_679344675_n.jpg]
I don't get why people on both sides make these sorts of statements.

Its like when these same people say "I'm going to Canada".....on behalf of all Canadians, we don't want you
LeNeve Wrote:10-12-2010 two years ago almost to the day.
do you have that date memorized, fuck, i'm trying to forget that shit
Brampton Wrote:
Chip Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:
Chip Wrote:Confusedwoot:
Poor Mongo.
You mean Mr. Papadopolis

Papadapalapa-who?
....from Webster

I never watched Webster. Confusedad:
This is pretty awesome:

[youtube]pedOqnT4yJY[/youtube]
Chip Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:forza horizon is pretty weak.

I saw a preview.
And it's a dumb NFS clone, isn't it?

ed zachary a NFS clone. I downloaded the demo last night, turned it off one race in.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15