Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Monday - 10/8/12: Thanksgiving in Canuckistan?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
While I'm pumped up the Tigers are up 2-0, this "homefield advantage" for the A's is pretty F'n stupid.

http://deadspin.com/5949708/twitter-lets...ng-screwed
And I say American Thanksgiving is better just because it's on Thursday, and we get a 4 day weekend out of it.
Chip Wrote:And I say American Thanksgiving is better just because it's on Thursday, and we get a 4 day weekend out of it.
:high5:
Long weekends!
Happy Columbus Day!!!
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:Happy Columbus Day!!!

Oh yeah, and in honor of that...

[youtube]geHLdg_VNww[/youtube]
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:Happy Columbus Day!!!
:roll:
A post office/bank holiday.
JDubb Wrote:
beckster Wrote:Happy Columbus Day!!!
:roll:
A post office/bank holiday.

True. Too bad it's not a paid day off for the rest of us.

I had a rough time waking up this morning. I am very grateful to be able to continue working, but I wouldn't have minded the chance to sleep in either. Don't get me wrong. I would rather work and collect a paycheck... Just that this pregnancy has me so tired all of the time and staying home and sleeping sounds like such a grand idea. I also ate dinner way too late last night and had the worst acid reflux all night long. My stomach is stilling rolling from it.
[youtube]wVkzZD92cMQ[/youtube]
Chip Wrote:[youtube]wVkzZD92cMQ[/youtube]

His age is really starting to show. I don't like it, because it makes me feel old just for noticing.
So, now that Spot is married. When do we start the baby pool? I mean I always figured that Covino and Layla would have a second a few years after Melody... So, who will announce it next?
Before I get back to work: How was your weekend?

I spent most of mine working on my Halloween display. It's been a bit more of a challenge this year for me, but I still got quite a bit done.
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:Before I get back to work: How was your weekend?

I spent most of mine working on my Halloween display. It's been a bit more of a challenge this year for me, but I still got quite a bit done.

Saturday I worked, then watched the Tiger game at the bar.
Sunday I watched the game at home, then worked from home.
Fun weekend.
Chip Wrote:And I say American Thanksgiving is better just because it's on Thursday, and we get a 4 day weekend out of it.
A long weekend is a long weekend. Its great either way.

Turkey doesnt hurt either

sent from my Samsung Galaxy S III
I got up for work this morning then couldn't stop puking so I stayed home. Now I feel better I guess.

Sent from my SCH-I110 using Tapatalk 2
LeNeve Wrote:I got up for work this morning then couldn't stop puking so I stayed home. Now I feel better I guess.

Sent from my SCH-I110 using Tapatalk 2

I feel like I need to puke. I ate dinner late last night and had heartburn and acid reflux all night long. I feel like crap and I am working so slow today. I really wanted to get a bunch done and it's just not happening.
Pages: 1 2