Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Friday 9-28-12 - Chip is awesome day!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
:high5:
Get a room!!
Brian Wrote:Get a room!!

he's not quite that awesome.
:roflmao:

You're welcome everyone.
I'm not putting that one on TOMB, only the cool people here get it.
I have no idea what is going on here.....but is weird and confusing, and get off my lawn
[Image: 3r3l4u.jpg]
Brampton Wrote:I have no idea what is going on here.....but is weird and confusing, and get off my lawn

I posted a link to a free 1 year Sirius trial over in the general forum
Chip Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:I have no idea what is going on here.....but is weird and confusing, and get off my lawn

He's in Canada, it probably won't work for him.
Brian Wrote:
Chip Wrote:

He's in Canada, it probably won't work for him.

All I had to do was put in my name, e-mail address and zip code, and I didn't have to verify the zip code.
So I guess all he has to do is pick a US zip code.
:roflmao: :roflmao:
yous guys are boring on this morn
LeNeve Wrote:yous guys are boring on this morn
sorry
LeNeve Wrote:yous guys are boring on this morn

Chip is awesome day isn't very awesome so far. Confusedad:
okay, I will tell a story that happened yesterday. There is an empty 55 gallon barrel back by the wash bay. The detail kid was hiding in it. His plan was to jump out and scare me I guess. Anyway, I knew he was in there. Then the owner of this place starts walking back there to tell the kid to do something, he pops up and sees her coming, then drops back down in the barrel, hoping she didn't see him. well she saw him. so he had to stand there in that barrel looking all stupid while she told him what she wanted him to do.

Shit was pretty funny.
LeNeve Wrote:okay, I will tell a story that happened yesterday. There is an empty 55 gallon barrel back by the wash bay. The detail kid was hiding in it. His plan was to jump out and scare me I guess. Anyway, I knew he was in there. Then the owner of this place starts walking back there to tell the kid to do something, he pops up and sees her coming, then drops back down in the barrel, hoping she didn't see him. well she saw him. so he had to stand there in that barrel looking all stupid while she told him what she wanted him to do.

Shit was pretty funny.

:roflmao:
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8