Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Tuesday Sept 25, 2012.....NFL Action, its Craptastic!!!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
so, did anyone else watch the game last night?
I can honestly say, the replacement refs directly affected every game I watched this week at some point or another
I'm not going to sound like a butt hurt Packers fan but last nights game illustrates how poor these refs are and the need to resolve this dispute. I'm done talking about it...

Good morning bro-mo's!
Brampton Wrote:I can honestly say, the replacement refs directly affected every game I watched this week at some point or another
^this^
I wanted the Seahawks to beat the Packers, but I just watched the replay and that was shit. No way that was a touchdown.
One of the best guys I work with put in his two weeks notice and they walked him to the door. Sucks.... Confusedad:

My mind is made up. I won't be here in a few months either.
Joe Wrote:I wanted the Seahawks to beat the Packers, but I just watched the replay and that was shit. No way that was a touchdown.
now. in my opinion, if the situation isn't resolved with the refs by thursday this week, all ticket holders should boycott the 1st quarter of this weeks game.

and for every week it isn't resolved, they should add the next quarter to each week, until the games are completely boycott'd
Brampton Wrote:
Joe Wrote:I wanted the Seahawks to beat the Packers, but I just watched the replay and that was shit. No way that was a touchdown.
now. in my opinion, if the situation isn't resolved with the refs by thursday this week, all ticket holders should boycott the 1st quarter of this weeks game.

and for every week it isn't resolved, they should add the next quarter to each week, until the games are completely boycott'd

The refs are probably sitting at home watching the games, high fiving each other singing We're In The Money.
Joe Wrote:One of the best guys I work with put in his two weeks notice and they walked him to the door. Sucks.... Confusedad:

Is that how they usually do shit? Even if you give the courtesy of giving two weeks notice, they instantly throw you to the curb?
I like the messed up reffing. makes the games more interesting to me. and it's fun seeing everyone go insane on the social media sites.
DaveP Wrote:
Joe Wrote:One of the best guys I work with put in his two weeks notice and they walked him to the door. Sucks.... Confusedad:

Is that how they usually do shit? Even if you give the courtesy of giving two weeks notice, they instantly throw you to the curb?

I never understood walking the person out either. I'd be like you motha fuckas better get the fuck up off of me. i can leave a building just fine. I don't need your help. I'm not going to take the fake plant in the lobby. so fuck off.
Brampton Wrote:

It would be great if the players refused to play.
Too lazy to quote.

1) I turned the tv on to watch Bones and game was on so I watched a little bit of it until the cold medication kicked in then I passed out. I like the Seahawks uniforms...

2) Most companies will walk you to the door if when you give your two weeks notice and you are a threat to the company. One IT personnel can cause big issues if they were disgruntled.

3) Not everyone will boycott the game even if you wanted them to. They'll still play it on air... people willl still watch.
hahaha dallas cowboys are gay.
<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/nfl-shutdown-corner/cowboys-com-now-gay-dating-151057232--nfl.html">http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/nfl-shutd ... --nfl.html</a><!-- m -->
DaveP Wrote:

Normally they don't do shit like that. The guy has been here for over 6 years and is one of the best guys we had. We are going through transitions here and departments are changing and I don't think he was happy about it so he found some place better. I think they were being spiteful about it and that's why they did did it.

I was also just introduced to a guy they hired to take the job that I've asked for all 5 times they've had an opening for it. Wtf
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7