Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Friday 09/21 - Hello Fall
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17
Joe Wrote:
MattInMinnesota Wrote:
Chip Wrote:Oh, and good luck on the interviews!
Thanks bud! Off to a great start... I show up and the desk lady says the interviewer is running 15 mins late. Swoot!

You're going to nail the interview!

Unfortunately they are going to see your new phone and throw your resume in the trash

:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:
someone bamboozled into my checking account, and ow it's locked down. some stupid pretend charity shit, tried to get money out. Confusedad:
LeNeve Wrote:someone bamboozled into my checking account, and ow it's locked down. some stupid pretend charity shit, tried to get money out. Confusedad:

That was me.
Sorry.
NussieT Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:bad news everyone. 80s hair metal band W.A.S.P was hid out in T's yard, and they came out of nowhere, and tongue punched her b-hole.

Your story is getting more exaggerated every time you tell it You may as well tell people I was wandering around naked in my backyard.

Just hand him more ideas, T... You know he's running with that.
Brampton Wrote:
Joe Wrote:I don't know about Siri, but I'm so impressed in Google voice. I use it for text and navigation and it's accurate all the time.
I have S-voice on mine, but I don't use it all that much

In reality Siri and all the other voice command things are useless. Does anyone actually use them on a regular basis?

Nope. And Jim only uses his talk to text app.
Lyle17 Wrote:Every time someone new signs up and says where they are I think the same thing. If they are from the states I can somewhat picture the place they are from. When they are from anywhere in Canada I always picture them ice fishing and playing hockey on a frozen pond.

Yeah but I'm one of those high class Canadians, just got power in my igloo, I also have a hot 25 year old Eskimo woman cleaning the place up. Now the only thug I have to worry about is a seal biting my ass as I shit through the ice.

:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:
Retweet my Neil Straus tweet.
What's the deal with rebates these days?
I have 3 of them, $10, $10 and $5.
And all 3 I need to go online and register for them, then mail them in.
Wtf
The hostage situation in downtown Pittsburgh is over. No injuries. The negotiators talked him into surrendering.
Rich would buy boat shoes.

Just say no to boat shoes
NussieT Wrote:Before I leave for the day...

What are your plans for the weekend?

Tonight: Bomber game with Kayty. We are going to freeze our asses off.
Tomorrow: Our shop is getting a concrete pad put within the next two weeks so I am hauling material all day.
Sunday: Recycle, laundry and some pumpkin pie baking.

Today: hopefully leaving work a bit early, need to cave and get some maternity pants, Probably add the next layer to the pinata.
Tomorrow: Not sure, but if it's not cloudy I am taking my nieces to the planetarium to look in telescopes
Sunday: Whatever I can find to do... If the orchards are open, I might need to get some cider donuts and apple cider. Yum!
Speculation is the hostage taker was really upset that the Pirates fell back below .500. He can't take another 20 years.
Pete Nice Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:good morning everyone.

hope everyone is having a good day

Pretty good, late day shift for me, 11AM to 7PM.

Got to hang with the baby a little this morning, that was good.

Watched a bunch of news about the hostage situation in downtown Pittsburgh.

Really nice day out, sunny 70 degrees wit ha few clouds and a light wind, perfect weather in my book.

The what??
Joe Wrote:Lenny Kravits.... Kind of over rated if you ask me.

big time. he sucks, even for a half jew
LeNeve Wrote:you get that bracelet free with purchase of the new iphone.

:high5:
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17