Dudebro Nation

Full Version: 09/20/12 - Thirsty Thursday!!!!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Happy Almost Friday!!!!
NussieT Wrote:Happy Almost Friday!!!!
that is correct

[Image: ChrisFarley.jpg]
happy almost 9 am boobs
Hey everyone!

Looks like I may return the item I purchased with that store credit card, I will probably cancel the card also after the return & the balance is 0
Derick Wrote:
happy almost 9 am boobs

I've been up since 7 just lounging around. It rained yesterday cancelling our septic field so I have no loads to do... sleep is sooo nice.
NussieT Wrote:
Derick Wrote:
happy almost 9 am boobs

I've been up since 7 just lounging around. It rained yesterday cancelling our septic field so I have no loads to do... sleep is sooo nice.

I have never said that.
And probably never will.
Chip Wrote:
NussieT Wrote:
Derick Wrote:
happy almost 9 am boobs

I have never said that
And probably never will.

I figured it was better to say then I've been laying in my bed doing absolutely nothing for the last 2 hours.
Donginator Wrote:Hey everyone!

Looks like I may return the item I purchased with that store credit card, I will probably cancel the card also after the return & the balance is 0

did you get dumped? or just don't like how they bamboozled you?
LeNeve Wrote:

or just don't like how they bamboozled you? :grin:
sweet. donkey basketball talk on nascar radio. :killme: :killme: :killme: :killme: :killme: :killme: :killme:
NussieT Wrote:
Chip Wrote:
NussieT Wrote:
Derick Wrote:happy almost 9 am boobs

I have never said that
And probably never will.

I figured it was better to say then I've been laying in my bed rolling the bean for the last 2 hours.

Huh.
Nice.
Donginator Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:

:high5:
LeNeve Wrote:
Donginator Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:

:high5:
I hope they don't give me a hard time returning

Going to a legit place tomorrow
Jester is 35 today...

[youtube]BmP9b7McyAk[/youtube]
rolling that bean footage
Pages: 1 2 3 4