Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Friday - 09\14\2012 - I will survive.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
oh, the dealerships dooing a tv commercial later today. Hope I get to be in it. maybe doing the robot in the back ground or something, like that guy did on chappele show.
Great weather in the northeast & AC today, awesome day to be at that pool
Derick Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:Brampton, I have to go to B-lo for work Monday through Wednesday next week. The wife and baby are gonna go with me. Any chance you and the wife wanna got to Copacabana with us either Monday or Tuesday night for diner?

sent from 1975.
i'm not sure what that means, but I think pete just asked brampton to swap

:eek:
Chip Wrote:[Image: The_Heaven_Test.jpg]
:roflmao: were all going to hell
My lunch has become an epic fail. Both spots I hit for wi-fi were down. WTF!!! (One was McDs. Their routers are up, but no internet.)

So, then I went to my former job at the dealership (less than a mile away) and those asshole took down their free wi-fi..

Lame
LeNeve Wrote:oh, the dealerships dooing a tv commercial later today. Hope I get to be in it. maybe doing the robot in the back ground or something, like that guy did on chappele show.

Go do it on the new ramps!

Is it live?

[youtube]avnlVqtAVsc[/youtube]
Joe Wrote:Anyone else noticing the audio on the show is up and down?

For the brief while I listened.. Yes.
JDubb Wrote:
Joe Wrote:Dave Mathews Band = iPhone
Dave Mathews sucks more than a 9 armed JDubb.

:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :high5:
Chip Wrote:
Chip Wrote:I'm pretty sure I named one of my first fantasy sports teams the Ass Pennies.

I did, a 2007 hockey league.

naming the team is my favorite part of fantasy sports.

A few of my favorites
Retarded Fish Frogs
Cobra Kai Dojo
Giga-Watts
Battletoads
Knights Who Say Ni That's awesome!!!

And a ton of Clutch song references like
Screaming Heathens
Guinness Drinking Choir
Chip Wrote:If Verizon were to give me a new phone, one year into my current 2 year deal, that would be the only way they can keep me.

That's what I've been doing for years, did they stop?

You still have the renewal offer, BUT they did away with the free phone and gave us $100 off... THEN they took that away and gave us $50 off. Now that's done and we get squat and it appears to be some $30 activation charge. :bullshit:
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:
Chip Wrote:If Verizon were to give me a new phone, one year into my current 2 year deal, that would be the only way they can keep me.

You still have the renewal offer, BUT they did away with the free phone and gave us $100 off... THEN they took that away and gave us $50 off. Now that's done and we get squat and it appears to be some $30 activation charge. :bullshit:

First they said I could be grandfathered into my data plan.
Now to keep it I have to pay the full price for a phone.
And the fact that I don't have 4.1 on my phone yet... That's a big reason why I bought a "Nexus" phone.
Chip Wrote:[Image: The_Heaven_Test.jpg]

:roflmao: I wonder how many times I've clicked the Not Now button.

I don't think I've had that installed ever since 7Zip came out.
Chip Wrote:
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:

First they said I could be grandfathered into my data plan.
Now to keep it I have to pay the full price for a phone.
And the fact that I don't have 4.1 on my phone yet... That's a big reason why I bought a "Nexus" phone.

I wasn't going to upgrade my plan, but I did the figuring and based on the fact that my mom is a phone addict (I have her phone on my plan) and that our 2 smart phones don't burn through a ton of data, it made sense to switch to the unlimited plan. I just need to work on finding ways to score better perks on phone upgrades now. Do the little stores offer any lee-way? I was wondering if anyone has tried to score better deals from them yet. The salespeople at the main stores won't give me anything around here, supposedly because it comes out of their commissions.
I hope when I renew with Verizon in a year I can keep my current plan for $85/month
500 text messages
Unlimited data
something like 4500 minutes

These new plans blow & will cost me more for less data
Donginator Wrote:I hope when I renew with Verizon in a year I can keep my current plan for $85/month
500 text messages
Unlimited data
something like 4500 minutes

These new plans blow & will cost me more for less data

I am paying the same as before. Just pay attention to your data useage.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9