Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Tattoos
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I've already got a tattoo of a duck on my left hip and I was thinking about getting another and have been filtering through hundreds of pictures trying to think of something good and where to put it...

Does anyone have any tattoos and if so what is it and where?
I have a rider tatoo on my left shoulder and a maple leaf inside my right elbow.I also want to get a matching leaf on my left arm.
I have a clover with my fraternity letters in it on my inner right lower leg above the ankle. I have some thebian letters on my upper right arm.

They are both a story, parts of my life. I want to add a few other things, also parts of my life, but have not gotten around to it.
Since most people don't actually know what they are getting when they get chinese letters I've thought of getting some that translate to read "Random Chinese Letters" Big Grin
i bleed green Wrote:Since most people don't actually know what they are getting when they get chinese letters I've thought of getting some that translate to read "Random Chinese Letters" Big Grin

LOL Quick story! Model I know got a tattoo of what she thought meant "Sister". She found out from being at a posh Chinese restaurant when she asked the waiter that sister is actually a 2 character word in Chinese. Without the two characters, the tattoo she had read "useless"

I'm that kind of person that I'm not going to put something on my body unless it has significance. Never thought about getting a tattoo "just to have one"
ap bikini team Wrote:I'm that kind of person that I'm not going to put something on my body unless it has significance. Never thought about getting a tattoo "just to have one"
I agree 100%.I was sitting there waitng to get one of mine done and a guy walked in who had a tattoo that he didn't like so he had it covered up with an even bigger uglier one.Sounds kind of backwards to me.

Angie81

i have my 3 kids names one under the other in fancy letters, i did it as simple as possible i did know if it would hurt, it is my first tattoo
I have andalusion horse galloping on my back. Still the best thing I ever did for myself. But I would still love to add 1 or 2 more.

I was kind of picturing a little celtic-style angel with the initials of my aunt and grandma hidden in it. I had a rough time coping with losing them.

I don't know, and, until I do know, nothing is being added.
I have none, but have been thinking about it....I HATE needles and my husband says don't do it...but.....if I do it I want it on the underside of my wrist. When I wore long sleeves you wouldn't see it...I'm thinking a star or moon and stars..I want it to mean something if I do it.....that's probably why I haven't done it yet...I don't know what to get. I know I want it to be small. I'm totally undecided about getting it and what to get if I do....
LOVER GIRL Wrote:i have my 3 kids names one under the other in fancy letters, i did it as simple as possible i did know if it would hurt, it is my first tattoo

So did it hurt??? and if so how bad?? and where did you get it?
I don't have any, but :worthlesswopics:
I don't have any either but I'd only have the names of my kids done on me (if I have any someday) like LG said. Covino And Rich were talking about this not too long ago.
Got this one when I was 17.

Angie81

Iva13 Wrote:
LOVER GIRL Wrote:i have my 3 kids names one under the other in fancy letters, i did it as simple as possible i did know if it would hurt, it is my first tattoo

So did it hurt??? and if so how bad?? and where did you get it?
no, it didn't hurt to bad, it's on the right side of my leg, it took 30 minutes.
Joe In PA Wrote:Got this one when I was 17.

OMG Joe where have you been????? We all miss you!!!! How's the new job?
Pages: 1 2