Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Friday 9/07/2012 - Yeah....
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
It's Friday. That's all I need to say.

:beer:
[youtube]6L8UQaAJmYs[/youtube]
Joe Wrote:It's Friday. That's all I need to say.

I got placed on probation yesterday, for a year. I have a 10pm curfew, and can't be anywhere that serves alcohol. I feel like a kid in high school all grounded and shit.
Joe Wrote:[youtube]6L8UQaAJmYs[/youtube]
man.....white people dumb
Brampton, how do I change the shortcuts on my lock screen of my GSIII?

Sent from Loserville
LeNeve Wrote:

I got placed on probation yesterday, for a year. I have a 10pm curfew, and can't be anywhere that serves alcohol. I feel like a kid in high school all grounded and shit.
its better than being the dart board in jail
MattInMinnesota Wrote:Brampton, how do I change the shortcuts on my lock screen of my GSIII?

Sent from Loserville
[youtube]56uK1WQ-yec[/youtube]
I think I already pissed the probation lady off too. I had to fill out a big ass questionaire thing about my life. There was a section that told you to list all your hobbies. I put down that I buy storage lockers, then sell the stuff for profit to pawn shops, and that I do motocross on weekends. Then she asked if I really do those things, and I said no, but I do watch alot of tv.

she was all pissed after that.
Brampton Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:

its better than being the dart board in jail

Confusedad: I still need to pick when I want to go serve 5 days, 4 actually. Since i already spent one night in there.
LeNeve Wrote:

that might be a bit difficult
I've got a upgrade coming up in October, or November. Trying to decide what phone I want. that galaxy looks dope.
LeNeve Wrote:I think I already pissed the probation lady off too. I had to fill out a big ass questionaire thing about my life. There was a section that told you to list all your hobbies. I put down that I buy storage lockers, then sell the stuff for profit to pawn shops, and that I do motocross on weekends. Then she asked if I really do those things, and I said no, but I do watch alot of tv.

she was all pissed after that.
:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:
Derick Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:

that might be a bit difficult

well, I can't be in a bar that serves food, but I can be at a restraunt that serves alcohol. the alcohol can't be the main part of the business.
Hey Matt, if you want, I can see if my company is hiring in your area, Ralph PI.
Pete Nice Wrote:Hey Matt, if you want, I can see if my company is hiring in your area, Ralph PI.

Don't do that. He's waiting for Romney to come to his door with a job.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7