Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Aug 28th,2012 - It's Tuesday...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
This morning as I was leaving town to go to my gym class I noticed the garbage truck coming into town. Who the hell knows what it was going to do for an hour & a half because the noise bylaw is in effect from 11pm - 7am.
I also hate writing business proposals...
NussieT Wrote:This morning as I was leaving town to go to my gym class I noticed the garbage truck coming into town. Who the hell knows what it was going to do for an hour & a half because the noise bylaw is in effect from 11pm - 7am.

He's probaly just looking for tractors to steal.
real hootanany up in here this morning. :yawn:
LeNeve Wrote:real hootanany up in here this morning. :yawn:
hootenanny
Derick Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:real hootanany up in here this morning. :yawn:
hootenanny

nazi
Good morning bro-mo's!

Saw this on the Tosh.0 blog...
"Confucius Got Girls To Do All Kinds Of Things"
[Image: exitonly.jpg]
JDubb Wrote:Good morning bro-mo's!

Saw this on the Tosh.0 blog...
"Confucius Got Girls To Do All Kinds Of Things"
[Image: exitonly.jpg]
pete likes anal
anal tuesdays. :high5:
in soviet Russia anal likes Pete
soviet russia anal on google image. I'm going to do it. maybe...
this was the first image googling soviet russia. but if you add four little letters to the end of that, and shit gets real.

[Image: InSovietRussia_1-s650x520-30261.png]
this younger mechanic here used to wear a tongue peircing thing. always clicking it on his teeth and shit. about a week ago, I asked him if the dudes he blows enjoy the peircing. He hasn't had it in since. :roflmao: :roflmao:
NussieT Wrote:I also hate writing business proposals...
you mean like you give me $250 and I give you 1hr of time and company. Please sign here. Smile
MattInMinnesota Wrote:
NussieT Wrote:I also hate writing business proposals...
you mean like you give me $250 and I give you 1hr of time and company. Please sign here. Smile

Yes basically the letter basically reads... I am doing a superior service for you and if you don't pay me another 8K a month I will have to pull my employee from your site and it will go back to the original way you had it and that you bitched at me that it wasn't working.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6