Dudebro Nation

Full Version: A challenge for C&R - Dudebro Olympiads
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
So I got the clip of Covino calling me a hypocrite today and listened to it. It gave me a great idea, but first I want to make a few short points. 1. You are only a Hypocrite if you say one thing and do another. I would, without a doubt, question Rich's SS range to his face. That is a typical funny thing dudebro's do. In fact, my first ever contact with C&R was calling out and criticizing Covino for wearing the same shirt in all of his myspace pictures and I have been well know to call out Rich's big head at every and any opportunity. 2. Rich would NOT run circles around me, his head is too heavy to maintain balance if he is running circles. :roflmao:

So I was thinking, and here is what I came up with:

I challenge both of them, Rich AND Covino (Spot could join in, but I would have for the rest of us to embarrass him to much) to an athletic challenge with the following events:

Baseball:
1. HR Derby
2. Batting Cage contact
3. Fielding drills from SS
4. Pitching
5. Pitch Speed.

Football:
1. Passing Drill
2. Receiving drill
3. Coverage drill

Basketball:
1. Free Throws
2. 3 pt shots
3. one on one

Other:
1. Anything Hockey, not a hockey player, but I will try.
2. Pool - 8 ball
3. Pool - 9 ball
4. Darts 301
5. Darts cricket
6. 40 yard dash
7. Bench press
8. sit ups in a minute
9. 1.5 mile run
10. sit and reach
11. vertical jump
12. soccer goal kicks
13. Some sort of javelin throw
14. Swimming of some sort
15. Golf driving
16. Golf putting
17. something tennis

Anything else that could be added.

I purposely added some thing to the list that I think they will win, like sit ups and running so that there are some things that lean towards both of us. I also want to include some things like darts and pool, that take a different angle.

This can all be done on a Saturday, maybe bleed into a Sunday. I will host and set up all events here in Pittsburgh. I would go to NY to do it, but getting around to the venues needed to do all these would be WAY easier and cheaper in PGH.

I will host the guys at my place if they want, I have two spare bedrooms with beds and an air mattress in a third for Spot. I will even feed them the entire time they are here. They would only be responsible for their time and getting to PGH. I would arrange videogrophy, referees and necessary players/props.

There is one issue, I would love to do this next week, but my schedule is too busy to do it within the next 6 weeks. Then winter starts, so it would have to be either April of May of 2010, so about 6 months or so from now. This is bad in that it allows them to prepare more, I would rather go right now, but good in that Covino can heel up whatever is wrong with his knee so that he has no complaints.

So let's see what the guys say. I will even pay Sami J to make a video out of it. We even might be able to work it out on a weekend the Mets are in town. I figure Covino, Rich, Spot and Sami (if they wanted him to come and film) could all come for the weekend. I could fit them all comfortably.

Forum members or show listeners could also participate as well, or at the very least, come and watch.

Now the ball is in their court. All they have to do is say yes, we can set up a date and were good to go.

The first annual Covino and Rich Olympiads.
One more thing. I will buy and distribute trophies and have them engraved. But only for the winners, no participation trophies.
I would love any and all input as well here please. What do you think? Would it be fun? Would it be funny? Would you attend? Would you like to watch the video? Any ideas?
I think it's a great idea, definitely would be fun to watch. Depending on schedule, I'd go.
Well I'd like to compete too, its only fair Covino and Rich vs Petey and Derick

but then again, maybe i'm not good enough
Pete Nice Wrote:One more thing. I will buy and distribute trophies and have them engraved. But only for the winners, no participation trophies.

I think you should have participation ribbons to give them, so that they may feel "special"... lol
I already told you that I think we should stream the video on here for all to enjoy.
You know, this could make for some Epic radio / DBN Promotion.....
Derick Wrote:Well I'd like to compete too, its only fair Covino and Rich vs Petey and Derick

Dude, you can totally compete, in fact anyone can. Even Josh and Dildo, not that that would be competition.
beckster Wrote:I already told you that I think we should stream the video on here for all to enjoy.

I don't know about streaming, but there will definite LEE be video and I will probably have two versions produced, one a play by play style and one more movie like. I will even create a website for it.
I want to be a part of this.

I'm confident enough at those events that not only would I win a lot of them, but the ones I'm not good at, I would be competitive at

Just tell when and where, I've got vaca time from work available, and my wife would love to see me stick it to Covino
Pete Nice Wrote:
Derick Wrote:Well I'd like to compete too, its only fair Covino and Rich vs Petey and Derick

Dude, you can totally compete, in fact anyone can. Even Josh and Dildo, not that that would be competition.

Sword fighting :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:
LeNeve Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:

Sword fighting :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:
:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:
Some adjustments, moistly due to the time constraints of a weekend.

1. No hockey, just too much of a hassle to find ice around here.
2. Bowling will be added.
3. The mile and a half run will be removed b/c it will drain everyone too much and I want everyone to be on point for the rest of the events.
So here is what I see for attendance so far. Not including C&R, Spot and Sami J. Zito better come also, it's only a 4 hour drive from Syracuse.

People who are most likely in:
Me
Derick
Brian
Brampton

People I would assume are in:
Joe
Chris Nez and his brothers
Mercer
BDH
DaveP
Jotaka
AirHej
Keefer

People who may be in:
Beckster
T
Iva
anyone who lives in Jersey, PA, NY, OH, MD or WV
Ray in Baltimore (god I hope so)
Black Ice

This Olympiad will be open to all who wish to attend and or participate, DBN, TOMB or people who are not even on the forum but just listen to the show. Two exceptions, Josh and Dildo are not welcome, especially since I plan on having a BBQ at my house, they are not welcome in my house. And of course the Jerkoff Man :homo: is not welcome. Everyone else is more than welcome.

Of course, since most people are all talk when it comes to attending these things, I would guess it will be a the people who live in the PGH area and less than 10 out of towners.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5