Dudebro Nation

Full Version: A challenge for C&R - Dudebro Olympiads
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
Definite lee sounds like something I would do... that's a hell of a lot of events for one day/weekend though.
I would love to come out and check it out, but that is going to depend on when you have it. I only have one day left of vacation time.
well it sounds like this could happen. I'm getting excited. :clap:
I am a very big maybe. It depends on when it is for sure. The hubby just started a new job. I would love to come though...
perhaps I could finally make Dave's bed ;-)
beckster Wrote:I would love to come out and check it out, but that is going to depend on when you have it. I only have one day left of vacation time.

It's gonna be a weekend, Friday night to Sunday. It will be in April, May or June.
Nussie_T Wrote:I am a very big maybe. It depends on when it is for sure. The hubby just started a new job. I would love to come though...

Chances are good it will be in PGH b/c I can get venues, refs and pitchers in there a lot cheaper and easier. And it will be a easier to get around. Also, If I am setting it all up and pauing for some stuff, it's gonna be in my hometown.
Pete Nice Wrote:
Nussie_T Wrote:I am a very big maybe. It depends on when it is for sure. The hubby just started a new job. I would love to come though...

Chances are good it will be in PGH b/c I can get venues, refs and pitchers in there a lot cheaper and easier. And it will be a easier to get around. Also, If I am setting it all up and pauing for some stuff, it's gonna be in my hometown.

I didn't say where I said when. if it's in three weeks then I can't come.
Nussie_T Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:

:eek: April, May or June of next year. It will NOT be a holiday weekend.
Pete Nice Wrote:
Nussie_T Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:

:eek: April, May or June of next year. It will NOT be a holiday weekend.

Well then... that is possible that I come... oh and Pete while I'm out, I could take down your old shed...
SWEET, I forgot about that shed.
Pete Nice Wrote:SWEET, I forgot about that shed.
is that similar to a cabin?
Derick Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:SWEET, I forgot about that shed.
is that similar to a cabin?
No, but it's the same as a cottage.
Ok, I am liking next spring a lot... My vacation time renews Jan 1st... I can plan better.
Awesome. I'm definitely interested.
OK, so they released the baseball schedule for 2010, which in istelf is weird since they usually don't do that until December. The Mets play at Pittsburgh in August. It is a weekend series. Aug 20-22, 2010. But I think that is too late. I think we need to do this Covino and Rich Olympiad sooner. June 2010 at the absolute latest.

What say you?
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5