Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Thursday - 8/23/2012 - Titmouse Thursday
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Joe Wrote:
NussieT Wrote:I have my very last TRX outdoor bootcamp tonight... I think it will be my very first class that will be in the rain. Our last class it was +27C (80F) some guy walked to the hotel got us some beers and delivered them.... I was polite and drank some of my piss drink.

Wear white. Take Pictures.

I'll see what I can do. I might just wear my short shorts too.
Chip Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:It looks like someone is here to paint over those lame chevy paintings on the wall.

They really love Chevy's, huh?

[Image: 82704886.gif]

I was wrong. They are cleaning the mural. So yes.....the old man really loves his chevy paintings. Lame
NussieT Wrote:
Joe Wrote:
NussieT Wrote:I have my very last TRX outdoor bootcamp tonight... I think it will be my very first class that will be in the rain. Our last class it was +27C (80F) some guy walked to the hotel got us some beers and delivered them.... I was polite and drank some of my piss drink.

Wear white. Take Pictures.

I'll see what I can do. I might just wear my short shorts too.
:boobs:
This is our growing workforce. Wtf
fucking haTE millenials

"A 2010 Pew Research study found that while baby boomers—generally born between 1946 and 1964—cited work ethic, respectfulness, and morals as their defining qualities, millennials chose technology, music and pop culture, and liberal leanings—followed by superior intelligence and clothing as their defining qualities."
superior intelligence and clothing as defining qualities.
fucking serious?

I'll choke those mother fuckers out, using my neanderthal brain, and not wearing skinny jeans. fuck them.
LeNeve Wrote:superior intelligence and clothing as defining qualities.
fucking serious?

I'll choke those mother fuckers out, using my neanderthal brain, and not wearing skinny jeans. fuck them.

Yeah.
That's a pretty big contradiction there.
Chip Wrote:
fucking serious?

Yeah.

The other day I went shopping for clothes for our family pictures and my 50+ year old mother in law told me that she wants a pair of skinny jeans... I looked at her like... ya... make sure I'm not with you when you wear them.
NussieT Wrote:
Chip Wrote:
fucking serious?

Yeah.

The other day I went shopping for clothes for our family pictures and my 50+ year old mother in law told me that she wants a pair of skinny jeans... I looked at her like... ya... make sure I'm not with you when you wear them.

Would it be considered a hate crime if you beat people up just because they're wearing skinny jeans?
Skinny jeans don't even look good on skinny girls. Jeans should be snug in the butt and hips, but should never hug the ankles.
Butt Crack Sex has always been called, "I have bad aim tonight cause I'm drunk."
Joe Wrote:Skinny jeans don't even look good on skinny girls. Jeans should be snug in the butt and hips, but should never hug the ankles.
:whomo:
NussieT Wrote:I fucking wish today was Friday... I need several drinks to forget my busy life for just one night...

I woke up this morning thinking today was Friday. What a fucking letdown when I looked at my phone and realized it's only fucking Thursday. Confusedad:

In addition to that. My trainer began her maternity leave, so I am on my own.... I feel so lost!!
I like the straight or even flared leg look.

[Image: jeans.jpg]
Chip Wrote:Obama doesn't know how to spell Ohio.
Which probably makes him cooler.

How dumb does a state have to be to rip off YMCA and be proud of it?

[Image: A06NYTUCcAA3MsR.jpg]

What in the hell were they trying to spell?
I like how Jessica giggles when she's talking about sex.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8