Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Tuesday 8/21/2012 - This thing on?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
so my wife told me that Winnona Judds husband lost his lower leg......then told me that he's the drummer from her band.

I then told her the "what has 9 arms and sucks" joke......I've never seen her laugh so hard before.....awesome
Joe Wrote:I just had a weird case of Déjà vu reading the begining of today's IST
[Image: 3581pj.jpg]
Brampton Wrote:so my wife told me that Winnona Judds husband lost his lower leg......then told me that he's the drummer from her band.

I then told her the "what has 9 arms and sucks" joke......I've never seen her laugh so hard before.....awesome

:roflmao:

:high5:
Chip Wrote:I have a meeting for my bowling league tonight.
I guess that's something.
It means summer is almost over.
It's dark when I leave for work now.
And I'm glad.
I'm sick of my AC running 24 hours a day.

This summer was weird. Only had a handful of 100 degree days. it's only been in the mid to low 80s the last couple weeks too. We missed that heat wave bubble thing I guess.
Chip Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:so my wife told me that Winnona Judds husband lost his lower leg......then told me that he's the drummer from her band.

that joke does not have 9 arms.
LeNeve Wrote:
Chip Wrote:

If I get remembered for one thing, I hope it's telling that joke here.

I just wish I could remember where I heard it.
Chip Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:
Chip Wrote:

If I get remembered for one thing, I hope it's telling that joke here.

I just wish I could remember where I heard it.
that shit's international now. :high5:
WE got the sirius going for a little while. Now its cutting out losing signal though. This place sucks.
LeNeve Wrote:WE got the sirius going for a little while. Now its cutting out losing signal though. This place sucks.
Confusedad:
LeNeve Wrote:WE got the sirius going for a little while. Now its cutting out losing signal though. This place sucks.

Well, the radio doesn't work.
Let's move back to the other place.
I need a loan for $600,000
Joe Wrote:I need a loan for $600,000

[Image: I_Want_A_Tank.jpg]
Chip Wrote:

Well, the radio doesn't work.
Let's move back to the other place.
:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

I have five bucks you can borrow.
LeNeve Wrote:

I have five bucks you can borrow.

So if I can get 120,000 members to sign up and loan me $5 that would be good.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8