Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Thursday 08/16/2012 - Today's Plan - NOTHING
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
Brampton Wrote:
JDubb Wrote:
Joe Wrote:Sirius will put anyone on the air.
When's your show start? Don't get me wrong, I'd listen. Mainly so we could rip you apart here :poke:
I'd be cool with it......seeing as all I'll talk about is cars, tools, and sports

I think if 3 or 4 of us got together we could do a solid show.
Joe Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:
JDubb Wrote:
When's your show start? Don't get me wrong, I'd listen. Mainly so we could rip you apart here :poke:
I'd be cool with it......seeing as all I'll talk about is cars, tools, and sports

Agree
Joe Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:
JDubb Wrote:

agreed..... :high5:
I'm not lazy......I'm energy efficient
I could battle Pete's political beliefs, make fun of Jdubb's exercising and talk cars with Brampton and LeNeve all day on a show.
Joe Wrote:I could battle Pete's political beliefs, make fun of Jdubb's exercising and talk cars with Brampton and LeNeve all day on a show.

It would be like the View, for guys. I would be Elizabeth Hasselbeck and Joe would be Joy Bohar, or whatever the fuck her name is.
Joe Wrote:I could battle Pete's political beliefs, make fun of Jdubb's exercising and talk cars with Brampton and LeNeve all day on a show.
I can provide so much more material for you to make fun of.
Joe Wrote:I could battle Pete's political beliefs and make fun of Jdubb's exercising all day on a show.
I'd sign on for this.

LeNeve and I could give automotive tips
Brampton Wrote:
Joe Wrote:I could battle Pete's political beliefs and make fun of Jdubb's exercising all day on a show.
I'd sign on for this.

LeNeve and I could give automotive tips

:roflmao: Notice I edited my post to include that
JDubb Wrote:
It would actually be more of a cool dudes show then C&R... I mean they can't talk about cars anymore than "I think the Ford Edge looks dope".
MattInMinnesota Wrote:
JDubb Wrote:
It would actually be more of a cool dudes show then C&R... I mean they can't talk about cars anymore than "I think the Ford Edge looks dope".
Honestly.....a 3 hour show on a saturday.

This could work.....plus we could use G+ hangouts to put it all together

there is our first sponsor
Ellen and whats her name?
Pete Nice Wrote:

It would be like the View, for guys. I would be Elizabeth Hasselbeck and Joe would be Joy Bohar, or whatever the fuck her name is.
Damn, I'll be Whoopi since I'm the closet thing to a token black guy y'all got.
Brampton Wrote:
MattInMinnesota Wrote:
JDubb Wrote:
Honestly.....a 3 hour show on a saturday.

This could work.....plus we could use G+ hangouts to put it all together

there is our first sponsor
:whomo:
<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2012/08/16/lamarr-woodley-donates-60000-to-cover-school-budget-cuts/">http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/20 ... dget-cuts/</a><!-- m -->

this is a good dude.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12