Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Wednesday 8/15/12 - Normal Arm Wednesday
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
Chip Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:I bet that fat disabled guy looks at volley ball ass all day too.

I was too busy at work when you guys were talking about going on disability on purpose, so I didn't go find a video.
But, remember when Homer did that? He gained a bunch of weight so he could work from home?
:roflmao: yes. I remember that.
I've never heard of that 4chan forum or any of their shenanagins.
4 chan sounds like a chines gang or something. like the triads.
4chan and triads are at war with each other over heroin.
I hope we get back into listening to the show once we are settled in at the new shop.
LeNeve Wrote:I hope we get back into listening to the show once we are settled in at the new shop.
take your time
I haven't been listening lately, sucks that Canadians don't get the on demand feature
michaelangelo Wrote:I haven't been listening lately, sucks that Canadians don't get the on demand feature
so its good that I have the US account? :poke:
Chad Johnson needs to go to a team in a small market with no WR depth
Brampton Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:I hope we get back into listening to the show once we are settled in at the new shop.
take your time

okay. here is something I got to thinking about. I haven't been listening to the show. and I think that might be why I have no idea who nicki minage is, or honey boo boo, or what the kardashians are doing, or what jersey shore is doing.

I've been alot happier with life lately too. I think my ignorance of those things is helping with that.
Brampton Wrote:Chad Johnson needs to go to a team in a small market with no WR depth

hanging chad
um. he got fired by a dude wearing shorts and a long sleeve shirt.
[Image: chad_uni.jpg]
LeNeve Wrote:um. he got fired by a dude wearing shorts and a long sleeve shirt.
The dude takes his pants off when he sits so he doesn't get wrinkles in them. What's wrong with that?
Four out of every 10 people around the globe have no where to "go." That adds up, says the foundation, to 2.5 billion people doing their business any place but in a toilet.
Brian Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:um. he got fired by a dude wearing shorts and a long sleeve shirt.
The dude takes his pants off when he sits so he doesn't get wrinkles in them. What's wrong with that?
if its good enough for the Maestro.....its good enough for me
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12