Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Friday 8-10-12 - Jazz Hands!!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Chip Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:
Brian Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:dead cat in a cooling fan. :barf:
Ha

the detail kid is power washing it out right now so someone can work on it, and I keep hearing him throwing up. :roflmao:

I'd be throwing up if I was dealing with it too though.

How long was it in there?
at least 9 lifetimes
Chip Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:
Brian Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:dead cat in a cooling fan. :barf:
Ha

the detail kid is power washing it out right now so someone can work on it, and I keep hearing him throwing up. :roflmao:

I'd be throwing up if I was dealing with it too though.

How long was it in there?

Not sure. Probaly since this morning, maybe longer. I can smell it from over here. Confusedad:
Now its been doused with a couple gallons of bleach, which is giving me headache.
I've only been to Quiznos once. I was not impressed.
Brian Wrote:I've only been to Quiznos once. I was not impressed.

I like it a whole lot better then Subway.
But I haven't been there in for ever.

Doesn't every pizza place make their pizzas on conveyors?
over priced and under-qualified
Chip Wrote:

is this sarcasm?
Subway is gross. Anyone that walks into one of their stores come out smelling yeasty and doughy. I also think the meat they use is pretty flavorless unless you like sodium (salt).
Brampton Wrote:
Chip Wrote:

is this sarcasm?
Chips right, the "big box" pizza places like Domino's, Pizza Hut and Papa John's all use a conveyor system to cook their pizza.
JDubb Wrote:Subway is gross. Anyone that walks into one of their stores come out smelling yeasty and doughy. I also think the meat they use is pretty flavorless unless you like sodium (salt).
holy shit......I don't know about in the US, but our Home Depot's have subway in the front and everytime I walk in now, I feel like I'm gonna hurl
JDubb Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:
Chip Wrote:

is this sarcasm?
Chips right, the "big box" pizza places like Domino's, Pizza Hut and Papa John's all use a conveyor system to cook their pizza.
the Canadian chains use pizza ovens. Weird
All of the Quiznos around here closed. We have Mancinos and Jimmy Johns to compete with Subway. I refuse to eat the pickles or peppers at Subway and I refuse to buy their pop since they switched to Coke. I do like their chicken breast with melted mozzarella on it.
JDubb Wrote:Subway is gross. Anyone that walks into one of their stores come out smelling yeasty and doughy. I also think the meat they use is pretty flavorless unless you like sodium (salt).

yeah, I'm not a big fan of subway either. I enjoy a meatball sub occasionally, but thats about it.
Brampton Wrote:
holy shit......I don't know about in the US, but our Home Depot's have subway in the front and everytime I walk in now, I feel like I'm gonna hurl
Our Home Depot's, at least the ones I've been to, have greasy Italian sausage stands in front of them.
The pizza hut here uses regular ovens still. They just recently updated and renovated the kitchen too.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9