Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Wednesday 8-8-12 - save my life
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
I have a feeling that LeNeve will have a need for this idea at some point in the future....

[Image: 3449ea.jpeg]
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQbA44C17e3JW-uLb-gbAn...T1n6vh8TrA]
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRsarNfOVF--NkuzOI_Qfp...-Zb9-_YvWA]
LeNeve keeps showing the regular crappy Fiero, the GT was the ish ninja!!
too windy to have a balloon block the camera. bb gun with a scope, takes them right out from far enough away to not be seen.
Pete Nice Wrote:LeNeve keeps showing the regular crappy Fiero, the GT was the ish ninja!!

80s coke dealer style.
LeNeve Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:LeNeve keeps showing the regular crappy Fiero, the GT was the ish ninja!!

80s coke dealer style.

Fake Ferrari style.

http://freerevs.com/car/34505309#main
dude your fiero is fucking sweet.

yeah dude, I know, your fiero is sweet to bro.

Thanks bro, lets go have gay sex behind the 7-11 bro.

okay, let me lock my fiero up, don't want anyone stealing my sweet ride while we get gay with each other.
Edit: NSFW

Crazy stuff going on in Harrisburg...

http://shooshtime.com/videos/bizarre/he-...at_115752/
Red head...

[Image: Inessa-Chimato-28.jpg]
she looks like she might drive a fiero
Usain Bolt has been granted a tryout with Man U.

NFL aint happening
man U man goo
When I was in 7th grade There ws this high school guy that drove a fiero. He might of even been college age too. He always wanted to give us rides in his fiero, when we were walking home from school. I never went. Everyone else thought he was totally rad. He was probaly a molester, just no one could tell, because he was all awesome about it.
LeNeve Wrote:When I was in 7th grade There ws this high school guy that drove a fiero. He might of even been college age too. He always wanted to give us rides in his fiero, when we were walking home from school. I never went. Everyone else thought he was totally rad. He was probaly a molester, just no one could tell, because he was all awesome about it.
I had a baseball coach with a fiero....him and his wife looked like those fat twins who rode motorcycles
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8