Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Cauliflower ear
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
What the fuck is it really? What causes the ear to do that? Is it a germ, virus or what? Will it ever go away? It fucking gross. What is inside there?

I bring this up b/c they interview Randy Couture before the Carano fight and his shit stood out like a sore thumb.
I heard of they drain whAtever is in there they won't have cauliflower ear but they have to do it regularily. I agree that it's fucking gross
Oh, shit who was it who's ear exploded in Britain? It was the nastiest thing I ever saw .... That dude's ear looked horrible then in one punch it fell apart. I'm gonna have to ask, because I remember they had to stop the fight it was so bad.
Oh... it's when the ear is filled with blood or some fluid from being struck.
beckster Wrote:Oh, shit who was it who's ear exploded in Britain? It was the nastiest thing I ever saw .... That dude's ear looked horrible then in one punch it fell apart. I'm gonna have to ask, because I remember they had to stop the fight it was so bad.

Is this the one your talking about?
[youtube]Ps7DEy5M-FI[/youtube]
Oh Snap that was it! I don't like Kimbo Slice... overrated hype.